What physical or other clues indicate someone is a dim wit?

lol. says the moron on the side of the republicans who couldn't get a single judge to agree with that statement. lol.
you're a legal and political moron :)
You are right. Not a single judge ruled that we should first commission a largescale investigation before rushing prematurely to blindly accept democrat denials of the evidence of voter fraud and hastily overthrowing President Trump
before determining the validity of hundreds of thousands of unverified votes for Biden.

Werbung:
More fake insults from a desperate moron lol
As long as people like you exist, abortion obviously needs to be legal. Too bad that your Momma couldn't find a coat hanger

PS. ME and Elvis the pelvis Trump just put you on ignore, because you are a boring troll.

More fake insults from a desperate moron lol
Are you being a good girl?

shutterstock_185436203.jpg

Did I mention that Donald Trump is the first president to win New Hampshire three times?

Enjoy your day flipping fries, like ang good moron will

CIAO

trump won nh 3 times? odd. he's only run twice for president and lost nh both times.

you truly are a moron. lol

which proves nothing about today. but claiming the economy was "crippled" by biden when the unemployment is near a record low and the stock market is at a record high is stupid. its not crippled...well the poster who claimed that is mentally crippled :)
Poverty has doubled in the last two years under Biden. You cannot hide the truth behind cherry-picked massaged data charts.

Werbung:
Poverty has doubled in the last two years under Biden. You cannot hide the truth behind cherry-picked massaged data charts.

unemployment rate and stock market values are "cherry picked" and "massaged"
my god you are an economics moron too. lol.

Back