What physical or other clues indicate someone is a dim wit?

Werbung:
Why bother? Democrats don't care that perverts are teaching kids how to become perverts without their parents' knowledge.
That could be the case but you've lied. It has never happened in the scale you suggested. Admit it. You gave no evidence but you hate for gays etc.
Forget about those poofter priests ruining young lives.
You never object to them. You hypocrite.

That could be the case but you've lied. It has never happened in the scale you suggested. Admit it. You gave no evidence but you hate for gays etc.
Even one childs life ruined is too much, something that sad democraps will never understand

Even one childs life ruined is too much, something that sad democraps will never understand
Exactly but according to our resident godbotherer it was on a scale of biblical proportions.
What's your take on Christian homosexuals and gay Christian priests?

Exactly but according to our resident godbotherer it was on a scale of biblical proportions.
What's your take on Christian homosexuals and gay Christian priests?
It is my opinion that Christian homos and gay priest that are cutting childrens genitals off should be hung from the neck until dead

You can call me a liar every day of the week and twice on Sunday, but you cannot prove I was wrong for stating facts about wicked indoctrinations of gullible kids by sexual deviants in our public schools.

you mean they try to prevent kids from being abused by hateful anti-trans right wing parents?
I believe there are good teachers trying to protect children from wicked child molesters, abusers, brainwashers, influencers, and the like, just like all God-fearing and God-honoring Christians will always do.

I believe there are good teachers trying to protect children from wicked child molesters, abusers, brainwashers, influencers, and the like, just like all God-fearing and God-honoring Christians will always do.

its a shame so many right wingers are hateful towards their kids who are trans, such that we need teachers to protect them.

its a shame so many right wingers are hateful towards their kids who are trans, such that we need teachers to protect them.
My niece turned trans and then died at 24 from sex-altering drugs. Her parents seemed to think they were burying a boy, but the dead body was still female according to science. I condemn all adults who make decisions for elementary kids about gender changes.

My niece turned trans and then died at 24 from sex-altering drugs. Her parents seemed to think they were burying a boy, but the dead body was still female according to science. I condemn all adults who make decisions for elementary kids about gender changes.

gender and biological sex aren't the same thing.

Werbung:
Back