What physical or other clues indicate someone is a dim wit?

Trump has always faced huge Democrat fraudulent votes, especially in 2020 after Democrats learned normal fraud was insufficient to beat him in elections with hundreds of thousands and millions of American patriots supporting him.

feel free to prove that
but you wont beczause you area lying moron

Werbung:
https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/calif-teacher-helps-students-change-gender-identity-without-parents-knowledge/

MARCH 6, 2023

Calif. teacher helps students change names, pronouns without parents’ knowledge
Sorry. One person assisted a child after it was approved by it's parents to get guidance.

That is not a nation wide curriculum change to convince them on mass.
Would the same criticism be applied if a child wanted guidance to become a Christian? How about learning about cars?

Oh no. It's that traditional festering sore that god is obsessed by sex and everything associated with it.

Sorry. One person assisted a child after it was approved by it's parents to get guidance.

That is not a nation wide curriculum change to convince them on mass.
Would the same criticism be applied if a child wanted guidance to become a Christian? How about learning about cars?

Oh no. It's that traditional festering sore that god is obsessed by sex and everything associated with it.
If you wish to believe that kids are not encouraged by their teachers to change sexual identities without their parents' knowledge, then knock yourself out.

If you wish to believe that kids are not encouraged by their teachers to change sexual identities without their parents' knowledge, then knock yourself out.

i am sure for many kids they are encouraged to hide this from abusive parents, for self protection. Some parents, especially right wingers, will abuse their kids for this, sadly

i am sure for many kids they are encouraged to hide this from abusive parents, for self protection. Some parents, especially right wingers, will abuse their kids for this, sadly
O sure its only republicans lol what a moron teachers tend to be liberals MORON and think like liberal MORONS when it come to kids .

Look at the city's listed you MORON Baltimore Chicago La Frisco all liberal city's and 3.2 million kids . The state city nation etc have no right to hide this from the parents

O sure its only republicans lol what a moron teachers tend to be liberals MORON and think like liberal MORONS when it come to kids .

Look at the city's listed you MORON Baltimore Chicago La Frisco all liberal city's and 3.2 million kids . The state city nation etc have no right to hide this from the parents

you think cities are 100% liberals? well you are a moron

Did I say that ,well no I did not you MORON.
I said it was going on in liberal city's you MORON.
You claimed it was mostly republic kids . Now prove it or go lay down Moron.
Who is fighting trans issues? Right wingers moron duh

. House Republicans on a panel for limited federal government on Thursday argued that parents should not be allowed to let their transgender children have access to gender-affirming care.

One year ago, transgender people and our families reacted in horror as Texas Gov. Greg Abbott directed the state’s family policing agency, the Texas Department of Family Protective Services (DFPS), to begin investigating parents with transgender teens.

Majority of Republicans think loving parents of trans kids should be investigated for child abuse

The Idaho House of Representatives on Tuesday passed legislation to make it a crime punishable by life in prison for a parent to seek out gender-affirming health care for their transgender child.

Republican lawmakers in Florida have sparked outrage after passing a bill that LGBTQ advocates say will strip trans children from their parents' custody.

South Carolina Republicans back trans youth health care ban despite pushback from parents, doctors

Who is fighting trans issues? Right wingers moron duh

. House Republicans on a panel for limited federal government on Thursday argued that parents should not be allowed to let their transgender children have access to gender-affirming care.

One year ago, transgender people and our families reacted in horror as Texas Gov. Greg Abbott directed the state’s family policing agency, the Texas Department of Family Protective Services (DFPS), to begin investigating parents with transgender teens.

Majority of Republicans think loving parents of trans kids should be investigated for child abuse

The Idaho House of Representatives on Tuesday passed legislation to make it a crime punishable by life in prison for a parent to seek out gender-affirming health care for their transgender child.

Republican lawmakers in Florida have sparked outrage after passing a bill that LGBTQ advocates say will strip trans children from their parents' custody.

South Carolina Republicans back trans youth health care ban despite pushback from parents, doctors
No its not just republicans lots of independents and some democrats do not like it . I know your a MORON but but its not a political issue but a parent issue . Tell me MORON do you have kids ?

No its not just republicans lots of independents and some democrats do not like it . I know your a MORON but but its not a political issue but a parent issue . Tell me MORON do you have kids ?
Based on legislation it is clearly a po,itical issue moron duh

Werbung:
Corrupt schoolteachers and officials fight like hell to keep parents in the dark about the damage they are doing to their children.

Back