what should his punishment be ?

Werbung:
The crook's best chances of being forgiven without jail time would be to have his case venue changed to Pittsburg where a Soros-owned DA could treat him with leftist justice perversion.

you must like looking stupid. lol

i do say so.

and your nazi schtik is stupid....like you. lol.

unless you can show where i personally approve of putin's actions from my own personal morality.

but of course you can't.
you'll just cowardly run away.

because you are a cowardly creepy obsessed lying moron :)
What ever you say Mr. Eichmann

He needs to have his balls and wanker cut off and spend the rest of his life in general population where he can be the life of the party until hes beat or screwed to death

you must like looking stupid. lol
Soros-bought DAs all across the country are soft on crime. A sex pervert like this perp would stand a better chance of being forgiven of his crime without jail time under one of the Soros DA perverters of justice.

You idiot. By that time he will be dead and there is no god and the trains are on strike.
The pervert can take comfort in knowing that Pennsylvania has not executed a man for rape since 1962. Between 1922 and 1962 however, Pennsylvania executed 24 men for rape, and 3 of those men were black.

You missed my point again.
I guess so. I do wonder, however, that in the last hundred years Pennsylvania has only executed 3 black men for rape while executing 21 white men for rape. Is there some sort of racist conclusion that should be drawn here?

Werbung:
Back