What was not said by the media ?

the annoying thing

When did Black Lives Matter start?​

On July 13 2013 George Zimmerman was acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin, a person of colour. It was an excruciating moment in history, because the details of this case appeared so clear cut.

Trayvon Martin was a kid. Just 17. He was on holiday, staying with his dad and soon-to-be step mum in Florida. One night, he walked to a local convenience store to get Skittles and a soft-drink, but on his way home, George Zimmerman saw him. Zimmerman was the the local neighbourhood watch coordinator and called 911 upon seeing Martin walking home. He reported he'd seen “a real suspicious guy” who was “up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something.”

Zimmerman was in his car and police advised him to stay in the vehicle. But he didn't. Zimmerman left the car, confronted Martin and according to reports a violent confrontation ensued. Zimmerman shot Martin at close range. He died of the gunshot wounds, alone. He was taken to a morgue and tagged as a John Doe. His family were not notified until after they filed a missing persons report.https://www.russh.com/who-founded-black-lives-matter/

The facts of this case would seem clear. But Zimmerman was acquitted of murder under Florida's 'stand your ground' law. Martin and his.

That is because the facts were not so clear and the kid was allegedly beating his ass and skull on the concrete .

I chose the above part as a example . as it clearly shows there was important information left out suck as the kid was high and bouncing Georges head off the concrete.
Now before anyone starts crying I think George is guilty of being really stupid . He should of never got close to him and should of got out of the car .
I am not trying to rehash all of that , but am using it for a example of how the medias leaves information out and basically do not tell the entire truth , by simply leaving information out.

Now what was not mentioned was the fact that Travvon was bouncing Georges head off of the concrete at the time the kid was high on drugs Pretty well both left and right media do so to one degree or another.
We need to let our media and or politicians know we expect more honesty out of them.

Werbung:
Back