What would Reagan do?

Werbung:
Perjury vs selling arms to terrorist to fund illegal war...and you can't see why thats worse. never mind that the special prosicuter was set up to look at a land deal and after years had moved on to his sex life...Abuse of power and questions that never should have been asked.

I picture some prosecutor daring to ask John Kennedy about his sex life.
I picture him coming back with, "That's none of your (bleep!) business! Next question."
That's exactly what Clinton should have done.

I picture some prosecutor daring to ask John Kennedy about his sex life.
I picture him coming back with, "That's none of your (bleep!) business! Next question."
That's exactly what Clinton should have done.

probably so but lying was just automatic to him, not unlike the currwnt occupant @ 1600 Penn.

so "freedom fighters" in Egypt good, western hemisphere bad ?

not arming Egypt to overthrow its goverment for one we like better are we now

You must be realy torn on that, you hate the people of Egypt and want them to live under a dictator, You bitch about the Musilm Brotherhood....but they overthrew him to....So do you know back the First Dictator, The Muslim Brotherhood...or the people who you think should not have democracy or freedom because they are Muslim.?

Revolutions come in three stages. This is only stage two of the Egyptian one. Didn't ours take like 12 years? I just don't want to see what happened in Iran happen to the Egyptians, and that's where the Muslim Brotherhood was taking them.
This morning I was reading where this is having an influence in the PA where Hamas is. Hamas is a military wing of the Muslim Brotherhood.

You should listen to the "Son of Hamas", Mosab Yousef and get his take on the MB. He has lots of videos on youtube.

not arming Egypt to overthrow its goverment for one we like better are we now

You must be realy torn on that, you hate the people of Egypt and want them to live under a dictator, You bitch about the Musilm Brotherhood....but they overthrew him to....So do you know back the First Dictator, The Muslim Brotherhood...or the people who you think should not have democracy or freedom because they are Muslim.?

The Egyptians will never have freedom until they are able to put a wall of separation between church and state.
They did have an election, a step in the right direction, but the winner of that election was more of an enemy to liberty than the dictatorship it replaced. Now, they have a second chance.

The Egyptians will never have freedom until they are able to put a wall of separation between church and state.
They did have an election, a step in the right direction, but the winner of that election was more of an enemy to liberty than the dictatorship it replaced. Now, they have a second chance.

we can't even get that from Republicans in the US

probably so but lying was just automatic to him, not unlike the currwnt occupant @ 1600 Penn.

Nor unlike politicians in general. Reagan violated the Constitution on at least three occasions, Granada, Lebanon, and Nicaruqua. So, no President has been "squeeky clean" in governing. It depends on who's ox is being gored as to what you will think. I would not even begin to count the lies of Bush43.

However, since we now live in a Plutocracy, most everything is irrelevant.

If Reagan were pres he might recognize that snowden is a small bit worker with little to no knowledge of gov secrets and he would not embarras himself by chasing him as if he were some great spy. After all he was responsible for listening to the phone calls of some granny in Ohio.

Werbung:
Back