Where is everyone?

Werbung:
maybe they think I am black,
or maybe I am black, and their Internet Racial ID software
determined that I wasn't a threat.

I call it playing the color game...guess what color I am?
This is a perfect example to show how Whites can be
mistaken for being Black.

As for myself I have House of Politics saved on both of
my computers. My home computer, and my office PC to
pass time away whenever its not my day in the field or
whenever I am in the office with NO clients.

maybe they think I am black,
or maybe I am black, and their Internet Racial ID software
determined that I wasn't a threat.

I call it playing the color game...guess what color I am?
This is a perfect example to show how Whites can be
mistaken for being Black.

As for myself I have House of Politics saved on both of
my computers. My home computer, and my office PC to
pass time away whenever its not my day in the field or
whenever I am in the office with NO clients.

That is the beauty of the internet. We're all colour blind and it's our words that define us.

That is the beauty of the internet. We're all colour blind and it's our words that define us.

Hey Hey Sgt....Salute to you cause your quote speaks the truth.
By the tone in most posts I can tell what race a poster is from,
and I know I reveal my color in which there is no shame to my
claim, and I am open with talking about race and discrimination.

I know you all don't read that slowly....:p

I post some at another forum, and I've noticed that while HOP has produced only a handful of new posts over the last hour, every time I hit New Posts at the other place, I get half a dozen or more. There have been about the same number of registered members and guests on each forum during the course of that time. This must mean you either don't have a lot to say (seems unlikely for a bunch of political forum junkies) or you have hidden forums, and the majority of the members are posting there right now. Perhaps complaining about each other or complaining about new members, who knows :)

Fine and good, but don't forget to come out in public once in a while. The board is slooooow and boring right now. If you want the membership to grow, it would seem that a lot of new posts from which to pick and choose which to respond to would help new members stay interested. It's bad enough that the server seems to be slower than some, but for there to be no new posts in over 25 minutes really blows.

I try to start threads to create fodder but that's considered spamming according to 9subslime nazi mod extraordinaire. This place is no fun. IM OUT!

I would like the apologise to the rest of the members, this is a small forum and we need more regular members, not less, but I think my request was valid and in the interest of everyone else, and he took it the wrong way. I don't want to give the impression I plan to go nuts and abuse the moderator priviledges I've been given.

Jack.

Congratulation 9sublime.:)

I've noticed a slowdown in a lot of the boards I post on.It might have something to do with people getting out more these days and not having so much time to post.

This is My Opinion.

Congratulation 9sublime.:)

I've noticed a slowdown in a lot of the boards I post on.It might have something to do with people getting out more these days and not having so much time to post.

Lip, I think that the reason for the slowdown is people
is getting tired of the same bs day after day on these
boards. Yes indeed there is alots of better things to
do besides argue on the internet, and I believe people
are starting to see that.

However, there is some very interesting people who
do post with good sense, and they are the ones who
keep these boards alive. Plus it also depends on how
well the site administrators enforce their TOS rules.

As a moderator on a few other boards I can say the mods are constantly doing a balancing act of keeping posters civil while at the same time letting posters express their views.

Sometimes there is a lot going on behind the scenes that posters don't know about.

Running one of these boards is no easy task.:)

You posted another link which was an alternate feeder link to this same website before. Its sneaky spam. Sorry.

Werbung:
Back