Where Would We Be, Without Democratic Economies?????

You have not proven your slanderous claim against an innocent man, you (vulgar man) yourself.
Rubbish. The details are all over the web but you don't believe it. I'll pray for you.
You accuse Jarrod of deceiving Saudis into giving him 2 billion dollars because he promoted his father-in-law? You clearly have very little respect for Saudi businesspeople, and that sounds like hateful blind biased discrimination and defamation.

You're dead right I have no respect for the Saudis.
They are a vile race of barbaric criminals. You've forgotten some of the 9/11 bombers were from Saudi Arabia.
You bet I'd discriminate them and defame them forever. But you love dictators as your support of Trump proves.
You should try to support all your accusations against Trump and his family and friends with actual facts instead of unsupported allegations.
Jack Smith has done all that for all to see.
Sucker.

Werbung:
You're dead right I have no respect for the Saudis.
They are a vile race of barbaric criminals. You've forgotten some of the 9/11 bombers were from Saudi Arabia.
You bet I'd discriminate them and defame them forever. But you love dictators as your support of Trump proves.

Perhaps if you had only known how influential the Saudis were in paying for Obama to go to Harvard, buy his million-dollar starter home after school, and enter the world of politics, you might share Obama's respect for the people you refer to as "barbaric criminals."

1693632833369.png

Perhaps if you had only known how influential the Saudis were in paying for Obama to go to Harvard, buy his million-dollar starter home after school, and enter the world of politics, you might share Obama's respect for the people you refer to as "barbaric criminals."

View attachment 7266
Perhaps you could prove that. I reiterate what I said.
Perhaps you might like to apologise. You are a fucking liar. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/04/saudi-arabia-jewels-white-house-obama-ben-rhodes

Perhaps you could prove that. I reiterate what I said.
Perhaps you might like to apologise. You are a fucking liar. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/04/saudi-arabia-jewels-white-house-obama-ben-rhodes
If you are at all interested in uncovering details about Obama's connection with the Saudis at an early age, you could begin your4 research by chasing down important clues given in this report:

Obama Had Close Ties to Top Saudi Adviser at Early Age | Newsmax.com

Obama Had Close Ties to Top Saudi Adviser at Early Age

Can you point to the part where they paid for his Harvard and also his home? That's the lie.
There are a lot of claims to be found on the internet. I weigh them against each other and look for agreements among them. Where did Obama get the money for his extremely high travel, schooling, and home-buying expenses?

This article asks the same question and offers unproven contrary possibilities to commonly drawn conclusions that Obama obviously would not want to be proven true.

Where Did Obama's Money Come From? | Snopes.com

Where Did Obama's Money Come From?

Were Barack Obama's education and house paid for with money obtained from questionable sources?

David Mikkelson

Published Oct 3, 2008

If you are at all interested in uncovering details about Obama's connection with the Saudis at an early age, you could begin your4 research by chasing down important clues given in this report:

Obama Had Close Ties to Top Saudi Adviser at Early Age | Newsmax.com
laughing-smiley-face[1].gif

NEWSMAX!!!!!!
"On 4/30/2021, Newsmax apologized to Dominion Voting Systems for claims that they manipulated voting machines and counts to thwart the re-election of President Donald Trump. The statement reads, “Newsmax has found no evidence that Dr. Coomer interfered with Dominion voting machines or voting software in any way, nor that Dr. Coomer ever claimed to have done so,” it said in a statement. “Nor has Newsmax found any evidence that Dr. Coomer ever participated in any conversation with members of ‘Antifa,’ nor that he was directly involved with any partisan political organization.”

Last edited:
There are a lot of claims to be found on the internet. I weigh them against each other and look for agreements among them. Where did Obama get the money for his extremely high travel, schooling, and home-buying expenses?

This article asks the same question and offers unproven contrary possibilities to commonly drawn conclusions that Obama obviously would not want to be proven true.

FALSE = FAKE NEWS!
laughing-smiley-face[1].gif
CvyRJ6DWAAAyOBs[1].jpg

Where Did Obama's Money Come From?

Were Barack Obama's education and house paid for with money obtained from questionable sources?

David Mikkelson

Published Oct 3, 2008
None of that proves corruption. You're fishing again hoping to blacken his name and you can't.
You're a suck hate filled pos.

Evidence of justice department coverup of crimes is evidence of corruption.
You have no evidence it was covered up.
Your accusing them without evidence but you wouldn't accept Trump was guilty of corruption with a mountain of evidence.
You can't have it both ways.
You've backed yourself into a corner and you're becoming very desperate.

Werbung:
Back