Who Are You People ?

Werbung:
We have come to know that the site can only function with order and rules. I too have been planning to report your posts as well as any from others that violate the rules when interacting with you.

It is simple, follow the rules, which basically are dont make personal attacks, and you can say what you want. In addition to that the unspoken rule is that if all some person says is stupid crap they get dumped on and often ignored until they go away. Most of us have been here for years and have seen this system work.

If you would like to stay, follow the rules, participate meaningfully we would LOOOOVe it.

We have come to know that the site can only function with order and rules. I too have been planning to report your posts as well as any from others that violate the rules when interacting with you.

It is simple, follow the rules, which basically are dont make personal attacks, and you can say what you want. In addition to that the unspoken rule is that if all some person says is stupid crap they get dumped on and often ignored until they go away. Most of us have been here for years and have seen this system work.

If you would like to stay, follow the rules, participate meaningfully we would LOOOOVe it.
Well said as we have come to expect from the Doctor. When do I get my Tardis ride ?

deleted
As Dog says........Don't feed the trolls.
deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

{{Mod edit}} This is totally inappropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look Dr. Asshole, I do not accept those rules, maybe I should have read the rules

Go Feed Your MOTHER.
You agreed to those rules or you would not have posting ability. It is not surprising that you are not one who honors your commitments given your other behavior,

Werbung:
Look Dr. Asshole, I will NOT follow Censorship like that. Screw you and all the asswipers on this Forum. This is not true debate and your Humor section lacks humor without me. You really can't get it. So I'll try this, FUCK YOU.
You have posted humor ? Oh right... skinhead humor. Yeah we get it alright.

Back