Who are your favored GOP candidates?

So, you really believe that Al Gore's former campaign manager is more conservative than Romney?

That was 1988. Some people see the light and leave the commie party.

Romney has ZERO conservative credentials (remember? he is a progressive). Just about nothing he did as governor of MA can be consider conservative.

Perry has a decent conservative record as TX governor. But, his weak campaign performance to date makes me wonder if he is up for the job.

Werbung:
That was 1988. Some people see the light and leave the commie party.

Romney has ZERO conservative credentials (remember? he is a progressive). Just about nothing he did as governor of MA can be consider conservative.

Perry has a decent conservative record as TX governor. But, his weak campaign performance to date makes me wonder if he is up for the job.

A lot of voters are wondering that, if you believe the polls.

He has a pretty conservative record of late, except for the issue of illegal immigration.

What do you think about Cain? He's really coming up fast in the polls. He was on CNN this evening, talking about his 999 plan.

It could work. Of course, it has a snowball's chance of passing Congress, but it could work if it did.

A lot of voters are wondering that, if you believe the polls.

He has a pretty conservative record of late, except for the issue of illegal immigration.

What do you think about Cain? He's really coming up fast in the polls. He was on CNN this evening, talking about his 999 plan.

It could work. Of course, it has a snowball's chance of passing Congress, but it could work if it did.

Right now I would take just about anyone over Romney. And, Cain looks very good.

BO is going to lose big, whoever the R candidate is. The Rs likely take control of the Senate and bigger majority in the House. That means whoever the R is, he will have control of both houses and get whatever he wants. So, the 999 plan or something similar could easily be law in 2013.

Werbung:
Right now I would take just about anyone over Romney. And, Cain looks very good.

BO is going to lose big, whoever the R candidate is. The Rs likely take control of the Senate and bigger majority in the House. That means whoever the R is, he will have control of both houses and get whatever he wants. So, the 999 plan or something similar could easily be law in 2013.

Keep on believing that! It will make it even easier to defeat those crazy notions. :)

Back