Who are your favored GOP candidates?

Further proof that Romney is a progressive and the GOP establishment (also progressive) is desperately pushing him for the nomination.

Sad. Very sad.

Would you rather see someone like Bachmann nominated?

If so, you must be an Obama supporter in disguise.

Werbung:
Would you rather see someone like Bachmann nominated?

If so, you must be an Obama supporter in disguise.

Do you think Bachmann is the only conservative running for the nomination? Or, was your post tongue and cheek?

Why did you ban bododie and why are you and Big Rob being so secretive about the banning?

Do you think Bachmann is the only conservative running for the nomination? Or, was your post tongue and cheek?

Why did you ban bododie and why are you and Big Rob being so secretive about the banning?

Tongue in cheek.

Who would you consider to be a "conservative' candidate?

What are the odds of that person actually winning the general election?

Tongue in cheek.

Who would you consider to be a "conservative' candidate?

What are the odds of that person actually winning the general election?

Paul, Santorum, Cain, and Parry. All could win in the general. I suspect you believe a true conservative can't win and that the Rs must pick a moderate or progressive to win in the general. This kind of thinking is completely wrong. A true conservative wins easily just as Reagan beat your buddies Jimma and Mondull.

And again, why do you refuse to respond to our requests about bododie?

Paul, Santorum, Cain, and Parry. All could win in the general. I suspect you believe a true conservative can't win and that the Rs must pick a moderate or progressive to win in the general. This kind of thinking is completely wrong. A true conservative wins easily just as Reagan beat your buddies Jimma and Mondull.

And again, why do you refuse to respond to our requests about bododie?

I sent you a PM. I'm not going to address the Bododie question in open forum.

Of the names you gave, only one has a chance of actually winning the general election, Rick Perry (I assume you meant Perry, as Parry is a creation of Stephen Colbert).

What makes you think Perry is more conservative than Romney?

Of the names you gave, only one has a chance of actually winning the general election, Rick Perry (I assume you meant Perry, as Parry is a creation of Stephen Colbert).

I think Cain has a chance.

Perry has issues, but is a conservative. Romney is NOT a conservative. He is a progressive. BO and the lib media want Romney to win so that Obamacare is not an issue in the election along with other progressive policies Romney has in common with Obama.

You're actually being very generous! In some forum (big ones in particular), discussing moderators' actions in the forum is cause of a 4 points warning. . .10 points get you banned.

I still believe that Romney has the best chance, because the votes he will loose from "extreme evangelicals" will be replaced by the votes he will gain from "Independents."

You're actually being very generous! In some forum (big ones in particular), discussing moderators' actions in the forum is cause of a 4 points warning. . .10 points get you banned.

I still believe that Romney has the best chance, because the votes he will loose from "extreme evangelicals" will be replaced by the votes he will gain from "Independents."

No. The independents are voting R by a huge margin. Most of them are smart enough to know voting for BO a second time is a huge mistake.

But, I can agree Romney could lose some of the evangelical vote. But, that voting block is not that big. The bigger block he might lose are conservative voters.

No. The independents are voting R by a huge margin. Most of them are smart enough to know voting for BO a second time is a huge mistake.

But, I can agree Romney could lose some of the evangelical vote. But, that voting block is not that big. The bigger block he might lose are conservative voters.

The evangelical vote is not such a big issue in the general election. in the primary, it may be bigger than you think.

The independents will vote R by a big margin if that R is an electable candidate. No one is exactly satisfied with the current economy after all.

So, you really believe that Al Gore's former campaign manager is more conservative than Romney?

Could you read my post again? I never said that independents wouldn't vote Republicans, I said that Independents would compensate for the evangelical votes that Romney might lose. . .because Independents are usually not as narrow minded about religion (and extreme conservative social agenda) as the extreme right Republicans.

I didn't even MENTIONNED Democrats in that post. . .
But you're soooo use to saying "NO" and criticizing any opinion I dare to express, that you just "jump" to conclusions!

thats funny, because in the polls...Obama wins vs all the Republicans in just about every poll...unless its again some generic...Seems the Independence are not all flocking to republicans like you think...

By the way, whats the polling for the House right now, held by Republicans?

The evangelical vote is not such a big issue in the general election. in the primary, it may be bigger than you think.

The independents will vote R by a big margin if that R is an electable candidate. No one is exactly satisfied with the current economy after all.

So, you really believe that Al Gore's former campaign manager is more conservative than Romney?

Bachmann worked for Carter...Just saying

Werbung:
Back