Who damaged the economy?

The sub prime loans were made by crooks for profit

There was no government ruling demanding it

Your bankers are thieves

Werbung:
The sub prime loans were made by crooks for profit

There was no government ruling demanding it

Your bankers are thieves

trying to make a profit is the point of running a business. you can deny the facts regarding the government but that does nothing to change them.

oh, it does take two parties to make a contract. there was no gun to the head of those loan seekers such as there was to the mortgage originators.

Ohh does it really have to be this hard?

Look the loans were incredibly irresponsible which I admit it is not a crime

Realising all of the profit on these grim 25 year loans allowing for no default even though that was inevitable is fraud.

When the banks bought and traded these fraudulent companies and realised what a pile of crap they had picked up they packaged them up into complex portfolios called CDOs and pressured the rating agencies into giving them triple A ratings so they could sell them on for huge sums

That is fraud by the banks and fraud by Standard and Poor and by Moody.

Now, is that clear to you?

I know you are desperate to blame the government for the suffering of these poor bankers but that is because your judgement is clouded by your extreme right wing views.

You are being manipulated and the puppet master is taking advantage of your ignorance and gullibility.

Ohh does it really have to be this hard?

Look the loans were incredibly irresponsible which I admit it is not a crime

Realising all of the profit on these grim 25 year loans allowing for no default even though that was inevitable is fraud.

When the banks bought and traded these fraudulent companies and realised what a pile of crap they had picked up they packaged them up into complex portfolios called CDOs and pressured the rating agencies into giving them triple A ratings so they could sell them on for huge sums

That is fraud by the banks and fraud by Standard and Poor and by Moody.

Now, is that clear to you?

I know you are desperate to blame the government for the suffering of these poor bankers but that is because your judgement is clouded by your extreme right wing views.

You are being manipulated and the puppet master is taking advantage of your ignorance and gullibility.

its clear that you do not understand this at all.

''It's clear you don't understand this at all''

WOW what a refutation. I hadn't considered the 'you don't understand it' argument

You know what

You are absolutely...wrong

With regard to examples, I don't live in the US and have never taken a mortgage out there nor do I have anything to do with US citizens

If you are not aware of the state of the loans made under the banner of sub prime then you should read more and write less.

And if the loans I am talking about were not made...how did the mortages go so specactulalrly bad in your view and how did the banks lose a trillion dollars. requiring the poor to pay off their debts?

I am really looking forward to hearing this

Oh, maybe not, I forget, you just cut and paste huge boring articles from idioticargumentsfornazis.com

''It's clear you don't understand this at all''

WOW what a refutation. I hadn't considered the 'you don't understand it' argument

You know what

You are absolutely...wrong

With regard to examples, I don't live in the US and have never taken a mortgage out there nor do I have anything to do with US citizens

If you are not aware of the state of the loans made under the banner of sub prime then you should read more and write less.

And if the loans I am talking about were not made...how did the mortages go so specactulalrly bad in your view and how did the banks lose a trillion dollars. requiring the poor to pay off their debts?

I am really looking forward to hearing this

Oh, maybe not, I forget, you just cut and paste huge boring articles from idioticargumentsfornazis.com

es its quite clear you do not live here or understand our laws or way of life. perhaps its you who should consider educating yourself if you wish to break your practice of having nothing to do with Americans. one hint, getting all your information from short vapid HuffPo articles does not provide any balance. try mushing through the long boring articles posted here and discover the truth.

or don't. as we say here, its a free country.

That still isn't a refutation

Rather it is an effort to appear superior as a cover for being bereft of argument.

You live there and you have no idea what is happening in your own backyard

Fox news is not a reliable source you know

Au contraire

That still isn't a refutation

Rather it is an effort to appear superior as a cover for being bereft of argument.

You live there and you have no idea what is happening in your own backyard

Fox news is not a reliable source you know

Au contraire

dont much see Fox News but I have seen those long boring articles you eschew. the answer cannot be encapsulated into a bumper sticker as you prefer. educate yourself. or don't.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-backed home loan insurance and brokerage companies, have been in enormous financial trouble for years. Both have received billions in taxpayer-funded loans. Since the two were placed under government conservatorship in 2008, the two agencies have received almost $190 billion in federal aid from bailouts and loans from the government. However, Fannie has published its first profit since 2008 and declined any federal loans for the moment.

I have more recently learned that these metrics we use to evaluate how the economy is doing are often not at all helpful in answering the question. The Fed and congress and the Pres manipulate the metrics in order to manipulate the economy. Surely they claim to do it in their efforts to fix the economy but I do wonder just how often what they do helps them more than us.

Blaming interest rates or the subprime crisis or a bubble is only part of the picture. what damaged the economy? The answer goes back to fundamentals: are people working and being productive? What helps or stops people from working and being productive? Answer those questions and you will have your answer.

Oh dear

The sub prime mortgage fiasco and the fraudulent packaging and selling of these toxic debts took a trillion dollars out if the west's economies

This fraud was committed by bankers under the bush administration

And the poor have to pay

Because the banks run the US with support from the media

Oh dear

The sub prime mortgage fiasco and the fraudulent packaging and selling of these toxic debts took a trillion dollars out if the west's economies

This fraud was committed by bankers under the bush administration

And the poor have to pay

Because the banks run the US with support from the media

It is probably more accurate to say that powerful individuals within banks, media, and government run the US. The seeds of this were sowed long before Bush, continued during the Bush years, and are being sowed right now today under Obama.

Werbung:
It has been going on for over a hundred years

The farce of democracy in the US was laid bare when Al gore beat Bush but the latter was hurried into office by his chums at the 'supreme court'

He then oversaw the biggest crash in US history and started two hugely costly wars against countries that were not attacking the US

Apparently this is God's country

Which makes sense when you consider how both behave

Back