Who do other Muslim nations are not taking Gaza refugees

I never said radical christians do the exact same things as radical muslims now did I moron
yeah, who would take in women and children "terrorists" ? how terrible those dems are!

on a serious note, its a complicated situation. Arab countries don't want to depopulate palestine, they think they should stay there in a functioning land. The solution is not for millions of palestinians to be uprooted from their homes, its for a peaceful solution to be found.
Lol nope they don't want terrorist in their nations

Jordan’s King Abdullah II gave a similar message a day earlier, saying, “No refugees in Jordan, no refugees in Egypt.”

Their refusal is rooted in fear that Israel wants to force a permanent expulsion of Palestinians into their countries and nullify Palestinian demands for statehood. Sisi also said a mass exodus would risk bringing militants into Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula, from where they might launch attacks on Israel, endangering the two countries’ 40-year-old peace treaty.

Werbung:
Democrats do? All Christian moms and children are a terrorist? Not sure what exactly you're talking about but I'm sure it's more lies
Let's say you are unsure about the facts. I say we need to drag Garland and his leftist cronies before Congress again and chastise them for their unjustified bias and animosity towards Christian moms, children and families.

I never said radical christians do the exact same things as radical muslims now did I moron
yeah, who would take in women and children "terrorists" ? how terrible those dems are!

on a serious note, its a complicated situation. Arab countries don't want to depopulate palestine, they think they should stay there in a functioning land. The solution is not for millions of palestinians to be uprooted from their homes, its for a peaceful solution to be found.

Jordan’s King Abdullah II gave a similar message a day earlier, saying, “No refugees in Jordan, no refugees in Egypt.”

Their refusal is rooted in fear that Israel wants to force a permanent expulsion of Palestinians into their countries and nullify Palestinian demands for statehood. Sisi also said a mass exodus would risk bringing militants into Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula, from where they might launch attacks on Israel, endangering the two countries’ 40-year-old peace treaty.

from your own post: "Their refusal is rooted in fear that Israel wants to force a permanent expulsion of Palestinians into their countries and nullify Palestinian demands for statehood"

duh

from your own post: "Their refusal is rooted in fear that Israel wants to force a permanent expulsion of Palestinians into their countries and nullify Palestinian demands for statehood"

duh
The reason the Palestinians got stuck in Israel the first place was by Arab design. The Arab nations wanted to keep the poor homeless Palestinian refugee squatters stranded there in order to promote the lie that Israel is stealing land that belongs to them, as was just posted by another well respected member of this discussion.

Lug nuts problem is simple he seems unable to accept the fact that Gaza is full of terriost and people who support them.
Hamas are men and women even kids from Gaza.

The reason the Palestinians got stuck in Israel the first place was by Arab design. The Arab nations wanted to keep the poor homeless Palestinian refugee squatters stranded there in order to promote the lie that Israel is stealing land that belongs to them, as was just posted by another well respected member of this discussion.

no lie, the isrealis threw out palestinians from their land. its historical fact. duh

During the 1948 Palestine war in which the State of Israel was established, around 700,000[fn 1] Palestinian Arabs or 85% of the total population of the territory Israel captured fled or were expelled from their homes by Israeli forces

Werbung:
Back