Who do other Muslim nations are not taking Gaza refugees

Other nations do not want residents of Gaza in their nations they know they are brutal beast like terriost who have no desire with peace with Israel and they have said that and displayed it with their celebrations of attacks where they hand out candy to kids to celebrate

Werbung:
Other nations do not want residents of Gaza in their nations they know they are brutal beast like terriost who have no desire with peace with Israel and they have said that and displayed it with their celebrations of attacks where they hand out candy to kids to celebrate
so those women and children are brutal beasts? weird.

No I did not say that now did I. However children are trained by their kill do bombings and educated to hate Jews .They use schools hospitals to store weapons and command centers and to launch rockets into Israel.
Your problem is clear you hate Jews it's obvious.

No I did not say that now did I. However children are trained by their kill do bombings and educated to hate Jews .They use schools hospitals to store weapons and command centers and to launch rockets into Israel.
Your problem is clear you hate Jews it's obvious.
So why don't countries take women and children you said it was because they were terrorists now they aren't? Make up your lies

your lack of historical knowledge is not my problem
I admit, I never read in any history book some of the things you claim were historical facts. You should post more support for your claims because without proof to support your claims you sound like a blowhard quack with your new revelations.

The Bible describes the wicked as brute beasts. Sadly, the wicked take children and make brute beasts of them as well.

Matthew 23:15
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Why aren't they taking women and children refugees if the concern is terrorists?
Mass migration and immigration for any reason creates big problems for host nations. I'm sure that must have been what FDR was thinking when he turned a boatload of Jews away from the port of Miami, sending them back to Europe and death. Of course, FDR was a rabid racist so other motivations may have been at play.

How many Arabs are fighting
What is the world Arab population
All Arabs should be fighting on one side or the other because no Arab will likely be able to escape the consequences of the ongoing Arab hostilities against Israel wars recently intensified by the Hamas terrorists.

All Arabs should be fighting on one side or the other because no Arab will likely be able to escape the consequences of the ongoing Arab hostilities against Israel wars recently intensified by the Hamas terrorists.
Bill Warner will take away our bewilderment and replace it with easy to understand answers from our American, non Muslim perspective.

Dr. Bill Warner explains why Islam is not a religion but a political ideology. (9:03)

Werbung:
Back