Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

• Total voters
Werbung:
I will gladly come on record here and put all blame of the attacks of 9-11 on the 19 Muslim terrorists who committed it, and all those who knowlingly helped them conspire to do it. I dont put the blame on the American government, the people, and especially not the first responders. While I do not like his policy or the way he operates a government. The footage of Bush reading to the students and not reacting, is not a huge revalation, one would naturally act that way when presented with such information. Among many other examples of reaction to these attacks. They were unprecedented at the time. Nobody had trained for that sort of thing, we did the best we could with what we had. Nobody should ask for more.
Again as much as I despise most of his actions and legislation, GWB nor the US government is not demon enough to commit such atrocities. Again, the responsibility falls onto the ones who carried it out, and those who helped them.

agreed i hadnt voted as i dont believe the correct choices have been listed ...i agree the Industrial military complex
or the NWO or whomever? it seems to me i posted about this as well? hmmm no matter

i guess ill have to say in a "BLANKET" statement GW and the Admin although the scope is so much larger than that

I can't vote either because I believe that the Jews did it with the help of Elvis. However, alien death rays is close enough.

On a serious note, I'm undecided. I'm open to America reacting in a certain way to make the damage more serious so they have more reason for war somehow, but I don't believe they wanted to kill their own people in huge numbers etc.

YOU DIDNT PUT THE CLINTON ADMIN!! Cause it was clearly BILL CLINTONS FAULT FOR 9-11 Cause he didnt do his job by ordering to Kill Osama Bin Laden when he had the chance.Plus Clinton was so soft on Al Qudea when he was president. When the WTC attack in 93 what did clinton do? NOTHING!!! The US Embassy attack in 1996 what did clinton do? NOTHING!!! The USS COLE attack in 2000 what did clinton do? NOTHING!!! George Bush is the only president who had the guts to go after Al Queda and SADDAM! And Clinton was a PUSSY CHICKEN**** not to go after saddam!:mad:

Islamic terrorists. Islamic terrorists. ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!! The 19 directly involved, and the hundreds involved in other countries, developing the plans, creating the network, obtaining the financing, sourcing the false documentation, etc.

You can blame Bush out of your mindless hatred. Others can blame Clinton for dropping the ball on his watch. We can blame Bush 41 for not finishing the job after Kuwait and reasserting America's strength. We can blame the foreign policy, weak or too aggressive. Blame the "Imperialism" of the U.S. that the radical Muslims hate. Blame our support of Israel. Blame whoever you want.

These are the things that history is made of. Often good people, making what they believe are good decisions. The good they do being twisted and subverted by those they were trying to help, or get help from. The good they do going awry, and doing harm instead. The historical acts only setting the stage for consequences that no one could foresee.

But 9/11 was RADICAL MUSLIMS. Period. They made their choices. They are Islamic TERRORISTS, and if they were manipulated and influenced, it was by the twisted beliefs and hatred of their own people and organizations.

Period.

Well it looks like I'm in the minority on this one, oh well. I 19 Arabs did this then It speaks badly for our leadership. Now I will agree that they seem like a bunch of buffoons but lest we not forget, looks can be deceiving.
There is plenty of evidence that would point the finger at a few criminals who hi-jacked or government. No, I repeat, no evidence that 19 radical half baked Arabs did it. We only have the govs word on that, by the way they came to that conclusion about 45 min after the second attack. Any who, I answered the pentagon, but this does not mean that I think that it was done by the gov, just a few rotten apples within it.

YOU DIDNT PUT THE CLINTON ADMIN!! Cause it was clearly BILL CLINTONS FAULT FOR 9-11 Cause he didnt do his job by ordering to Kill Osama Bin Laden when he had the chance.Plus Clinton was so soft on Al Qudea when he was president. When the WTC attack in 93 what did clinton do? NOTHING!!! The US Embassy attack in 1996 what did clinton do? NOTHING!!! The USS COLE attack in 2000 what did clinton do? NOTHING!!! George Bush is the only president who had the guts to go after Al Queda and SADDAM! And Clinton was a PUSSY CHICKEN**** not to go after saddam!:mad:

OMG! :eek:

Taking a cheap shot a President Clinton is really uncalled for. Every time Clinton did try to bomb and kill terrorists the neo-con nut bags attacked him saying it was just "wag the dog" to try and take the spotlight of his affair.

It was Islamic fundamentalist whack job terrorists but if we're going to just make partisan attacks up then let's say this. Bush was captain of the ship at the time of the attacks. It happened on the Bush watch. When you take over the presidency you can whine and complain about how bad you think things were run before... but you certainly can't say it's the last guys fault because you got caught with YOUR pants down.

OK I've vented now!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion Clinton was a great president and I really don't think 911 was Bush's fault anymore than it was Clinton's.

All the blame goes on those who did the deed... the terrorists!:mad:

Clintons fault?

Z0, for a period of 9 months, Rumsfeld, Bush, Cheney (etc...) had the oportunity to improve security by making sure that Andrews Air Base had aircraft ready to protect this nations Capital and on call 24/7. This would NOT be too big of an expense considering the BILLIONS currently spent on the military budget.

The fact is that the aleged FLT77 flew off-course and out of contact with Air Traffic Control and with its transponder turned off ( and NO that does NOT make it invisible to radar...) This off course aircraft flew for more than half an hour AFTER the second hit to the WTC before hitting the PENTAGON!

I subit to you that the
Worlds Greatest military power FAILED to defend even its own HQ.
And just exactly what was the COMMANDER in CHIEF doing while all this was going on? and for that matter, just exactly what was Richard Cheney doing at that time?

Lets face it the whole scene stinks big time!

9/11 = Reichstag Fire!

Islamic terrorists. Islamic terrorists. ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!! The 19 directly involved, and the hundreds involved in other countries, developing the plans, creating the network, obtaining the financing, sourcing the false documentation, etc.

You can blame Bush out of your mindless hatred. Others can blame Clinton for dropping the ball on his watch. We can blame Bush 41 for not finishing the job after Kuwait and reasserting America's strength. We can blame the foreign policy, weak or too aggressive. Blame the "Imperialism" of the U.S. that the radical Muslims hate. Blame our support of Israel. Blame whoever you want.

These are the things that history is made of. Often good people, making what they believe are good decisions. The good they do being twisted and subverted by those they were trying to help, or get help from. The good they do going awry, and doing harm instead. The historical acts only setting the stage for consequences that no one could foresee.

But 9/11 was RADICAL MUSLIMS. Period. They made their choices. They are Islamic TERRORISTS, and if they were manipulated and influenced, it was by the twisted beliefs and hatred of their own people and organizations.

Period.

Wow! I do believe I have a twin. I could add nothing more except thank you for saving me the time saying the exact same thing.

Bravo
-Castle

Period.

spoken like a good lil Amerikan Nazi

Werbung:
Back