who owned the land ?

It does? Lol
Turkey owned it first?
The Ottoman Empire may have been dominated by Turks, but Turkey was only a part of a vast empire. The Turks rebelled against the Empire and under Kemal Ataturk, they seceded from the Empire. The Turks, the British, the French, the Arabs and others were all opponents of the Ottoman Empire.

Werbung:
the jews did it first others no doubt stole land after that which doesn't excuse the violent evil done by the jews
Unless the Bible lied
Is the Bible a lie?
The Bible is a very biased history of the Jews and their neighbors.

The best that anyone could possibly hope for at the time of Jesus was a just king. The idea that the people should have any right whatever to decide who should run the government was entirely alien to them. That is why there s all the nattering about how Jesus was a descendant of King David, and why it was ever so important that even though he was from Nazarth, it was important that everyone believe that he was born in Bethlehem.

they stole it first. I said other nations no doubt stole it first.
so no, i'm not only condeming jews.

but its the issue TODAY of the jews being in possession of the land, not turkey or the romans, etc. duh
You will have a difficult time trying to get many people of today to agree with you that Britain stole the land of Judea from the Palestinian nation.

i
You will have a difficult time trying to get many people of today to agree with you that Britain stole the land of Judea from the Palestinian nation.

i haven't said anythiing about britain.
god you say the dumbest things. lol

stilll no explanation how a month of fighting in iraq took down the soviet union. lol.
you are such a lying moron
Says the clown who didn't even know the start date of the first Iraqi war.

LOL some secret agent

stilll no explanation how a month of fighting in iraq took down the soviet union. lol.
you are such a lying moron
It was not a month of fighting secret agent, it was 100 hours

In 100 hours, U.S. and allied ground forces in Iraq and Kuwait decisively defeated a battle-hardened and dangerous enemy. During air and ground operations, U.S. and allied forces destroyed over 3,000 tanks, 1,400 armored personnel carriers, and 2,200 artillery pieces along with countless other vehicles.

Try again you dumb dyke

Says the clown who didn't even know the start date of the first Iraqi war.

LOL some secret agent

says the person who isn't a military moron.
why can't you defend your own claim, moron? lol.
because you are a moron

It was not a month of fighting secret agent, it was 100 hours

In 100 hours, U.S. and allied ground forces in Iraq and Kuwait decisively defeated a battle-hardened and dangerous enemy. During air and ground operations, U.S. and allied forces destroyed over 3,000 tanks, 1,400 armored personnel carriers, and 2,200 artillery pieces along with countless other vehicles.

Try again you dumb dyke
so how did that help destroy the soviet union as you claimed, moron? lol.

you are so stupid

so how did that help destroy the soviet union as you claimed, moron? lol.

you are so stupid
Iraq had oil wealth and bought the best soviet arms, that were literally defenseless including the SAM sites.

Are you part of the autistic secrete agent corps?

Just be honest as autistic is cool

Iraq had oil wealth and bought the best soviet arms, that were literally defenseless including the SAM sites.

Are you part of the autistic secrete agent corps?

so how would that help the soviet union collapse, moron? lol
god you say the dumbest things pathetic attempts to defend your stupidity lol

so how would that help the soviet union collapse, moron? lol
god you say the dumbest things pathetic attempts to defend your stupidity lol
You mocked my timeline as wrong because you forgot about the first Iraq war. But its ok we know that you have autism

I bet your hands are shaking now

Must make reading a book difficult
tumblr_nqkr1ccyai1rl41ado1_1280.gif

Werbung:
You mocked my timeline as wrong because you forgot about the first Iraq war. But its ok we know that you have autism

I bet your hands are shaking now

Must make reading a book difficult
tumblr_nqkr1ccyai1rl41ado1_1280.gif
sure beause he wasn't talking about the first war, he was talking about the second
you were too stupid to pick that up.

so..how did this first 100 hours break up the soveit union, moron?
i want you to keep being stupid so I can keep lauging at you :)

Back