Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins. Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement as judge and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. The corruption of God’s usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Recognizing that by whatever name you would use, sacrifice, ransom, bribe or payment, would you say such an immoral request and legal injustice would most likely be demanded by a God or by a Satan?

If punishing the innocent is not a just and moral thing to do, I would say that Satan would be the one to ask or demand such a sacrifice.

That would have Satan ruling heaven and not God as a good God would not do such an immoral thing.

Do you agree that Satan is more likely to ask for us to accept an immoral human sacrifice to bail us out than God would?

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day?

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Pretending I belived in God or Satan...And pretending I belived the bible was true... God takes no issue at all hurting and killing the innocent. Also God does not see Satan as Evil...after all Satan is able to get God to test Cane just because Satan said to...If Satan was this super evil person God does not seem to think him so evil that they don't sit around and chat and God takes up his challenge. When the world is Flooded killing man woman and child and almost evry animal on earth...its not Satan killing them, its God. For many Satan is not from the bible, he is more From Dantes Inferno and other works much later....Rather then more of a tempter, and a tester of people. I know of no asking of anything from man from Satan (im sure maybe there is that I don't know of) but It is God that is always asking of people, it is God that use to want Sacrifice, Its god that demands you bow down to him.

Pretending I belived in God or Satan...And pretending I belived the bible was true... God takes no issue at all hurting and killing the innocent. Also God does not see Satan as Evil...after all Satan is able to get God to test Cane just because Satan said to...If Satan was this super evil person God does not seem to think him so evil that they don't sit around and chat and God takes up his challenge. When the world is Flooded killing man woman and child and almost evry animal on earth...its not Satan killing them, its God. For many Satan is not from the bible, he is more From Dantes Inferno and other works much later....Rather then more of a tempter, and a tester of people. I know of no asking of anything from man from Satan (im sure maybe there is that I don't know of) but It is God that is always asking of people, it is God that use to want Sacrifice, Its god that demands you bow down to him.

Quite different from Jesus, who is a third of that same God, telling us that he came to serve mankind.

Jesus said he came to cure the sick yet Christians never question that before that, God always came to kill the sick instead of curing them.

Then again, Christians do not question much the way their own scriptures tell them to.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Christians prefer to hold fast to what is evil and call it good.

Regards
DL

God was putting Jesus through a test. Jesus was kind of like a guy going thru Marine Corps basic training. In other words, he was going through hell mentally and physically, but the end goal was something awesome beyond comprehension. I don't see any moral problem with God putting his son through a test, no matter how tough it might be.

Werbung:
God was putting Jesus through a test. Jesus was kind of like a guy going thru Marine Corps basic training. In other words, he was going through hell mentally and physically, but the end goal was something awesome beyond comprehension. I don't see any moral problem with God putting his son through a test, no matter how tough it might be.

So you would test your child to death and think it quite alright.

I will just leave your twisted version of morality right there so that people who go by will see just what your religion has done to your morality.

What God does is one thing.

You doing the immoral thing is quite another.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Regards
DL

Back