Who would like to answer this.

Nope his mean8ng was clear and disrespectful to patriots who put their lives on the line
Trump is a hateful American
Leftists claim Trump meant exactly what Schiff said he meant, not what President Trump himself said he meant. Democrats are hateful despicable liars.

Werbung:
Trump called him a loser and here's a link to his bravery. McCain was one of your own but your trying to call him a traitor. You'll say anything to defend Trump.

I am sorry McCain folded under pressure to aid the enemy but I don't despise him for it.

Prove it or retract that statement. I know you can't you lying old POS.
Here is one source that suggests McCain aided the enemy contrary to US military rules and training:

John McCain's collaboration w/Vietnamese as POW 67-73​

I claim Trump said exactly what he said duh
Let's compare Schiff's lying version to what Trump really saidm and see if you still agree that there is no significant difference between the two transcripts:

Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President (thefederalist.com)

Adam Schiff Makes Up His Own Transcript Of Call Between Trump And Ukraine President

BY: TRISTAN JUSTICE

SEPTEMBER 26, 2019

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., made up his own version of a transcript between President Donald Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart Thursday.
1716620155898.png

TRISTAN JUSTICE

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., made up his own version of a transcript between President Donald Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart to fit the false narrative being peddled by Democrats and many in the media to frame the president for a crime that never happened.

In his opening statement at a congressional hearing featuring acting Department of National Intelligence Director Joseph Maguire, Schiff gave a fictional retelling of the conversation between the two leaders.

Here is what Schiff said:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

The actual transcript says no such thing. The “favor” in question was Trump seeking assistance with the Department of Justice’s probe into the 2016 election meddling by Ukraine. On the phone call, Trump later suggested that Ukrainian officials look into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter for their shady business dealings with a Ukrainian energy company to root out corruption in the European country. While overseeing the administration’s policy toward Ukraine, then-Vice President Biden played a role in firing the Ukrainian prosecutor going after the Ukraine company whose board Hunter sat on for $50,000 a month despite no prior experience working in the industry.
1716620191716.png
1716620222074.png
1716620245779.png

Let's compare Schiff's lying version to what Trump really saidm and see if you still agree that there is no significant difference between the two transcripts:

Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President (thefederalist.com)

Adam Schiff Makes Up His Own Transcript Of Call Between Trump And Ukraine President

SEPTEMBER 26, 2019

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., made up his own version of a transcript between President Donald Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart Thursday.
View attachment 13884

TRISTAN JUSTICE

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., made up his own version of a transcript between President Donald Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart to fit the false narrative being peddled by Democrats and many in the media to frame the president for a crime that never happened.

In his opening statement at a congressional hearing featuring acting Department of National Intelligence Director Joseph Maguire, Schiff gave a fictional retelling of the conversation between the two leaders.

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

The actual transcript says no such thing. The “favor” in question was Trump seeking assistance with the Department of Justice’s probe into the 2016 election meddling by Ukraine. On the phone call, Trump later suggested that Ukrainian officials look into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter for their shady business dealings with a Ukrainian energy company to root out corruption in the European country. While overseeing the administration’s policy toward Ukraine, then-Vice President Biden played a role in firing the Ukrainian prosecutor going after the Ukraine company whose board Hunter sat on for $50,000 a month despite no prior experience working in the industry.
View attachment 13885
View attachment 13886
View attachment 13887
It doesn't matter what Schiff said. It's widely known and recorded he tried to blackmail Ukraine. He was impeached for it. He did it. Get over sook.

It doesn't matter what Schiff said. It's widely known and recorded he tried to blackmail Ukraine. He was impeached for it. He did it. Get over sook.
Schiff lied and dishonestly tainted the entire impeachment of President Trump by that lie. Harry Reid deliberately lied about Romney in order to crookedly influence the 2012 election and then afterward congratulated himself for securing the crooked goal he intended to secure. Schiff can hold his head high among his fellow democrats for succeeding in his wicked goal as well.

Harry Reid: No Regrets Over False Romney Charges​

Democrats are dirty wicked lying dogs.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Adam Schiff called out for fabricating Ukraine call transcript in opening remarks​

Schiff lied and dishonestly tainted the entire impeachment of President Trump by that lie. Harry Reid deliberately lied about Romney in order to crookedly influence the 2012 election and then afterward congratulated himself for securing the crooked goal he intended to secure. Schiff can hold his head high among his fellow democrats for succeeding in his wicked goal as well.

Harry Reid: No Regrets Over False Romney Charges​

Democrats are dirty wicked lying dogs.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Adam Schiff called out for fabricating Ukraine call transcript in opening remarks​

I don't give a rat's arse. He's impeached and all your crying foul won't change that. Get over sook.

I don't give a rat's arse. He's impeached and all your crying foul won't change that. Get over sook.
The U.S. Senate acquitted President Trump of all false charges laid against him by the razor-thin majority of lawless democrat mobsters in the House.

All the charges against Trump were TRUE.
He should have been removed, indicted, charged, and convicted.
He is a rapey criminal.
He belongs in PRallyouruteri.jpegISON

Werbung:

SEPTEMBER 26, 2019

View attachment 13884

TRISTAN JUSTICE

View attachment 13885
View attachment 13886
View attachment 13887
I never mentioned him, *****

Back