Who's put out with Sikhs ?

White Supremacist shoots and kills 6....and you guys find a way to blame Obama....there really is no end to the stupidity.

Even asking to think about why we are having so many deadly shootings ....is attacked....I guess Republican thinking is ...don't think about it......and it will just go away.

Idiot most likely thought they where Muslims , and being a ignorant prick KKK wan a be...can't even bother to figure out who is is shooting and hating....after all they where not white so close enough I guess.

In related news...a Mosque was burned down after a arson fire a month ago...but you know, Muslims are terrorist....

Werbung:
White Supremacist shoots and kills 6....and you guys find a way to blame
....there really is no end to the stupidity.

Even asking to think about why we are having so many deadly shootings ....is attacked....I guess Republican thinking is ...don't think about it......and it will just go away.

Idiot most likely thought they where Muslims , and being a ignorant prick KKK wan a be...can't even bother to figure out who is is shooting and hating....after all they where not white so close enough I guess.

In related news...a Mosque was burned down after a arson fire a month ago...but you know, Muslims are terrorist....

Is he--or is he not--the most classical form of a racial agitator in American history?
A uniter--or--a divider?

The following article from GrassTopsUSA is a bit long, so I just posted a link. It is well worth the few minutes it takes to read it. It clearly summarizes the stupidity of liberals and how ridiculous the talking points are that they continue to parrot anytime this topic comes up.

You Can't Talk To Stupid About Guns
GrassTopsUSA Exclusive Commentary
By Don Feder
08/05/2012

http://www.grasstopsusa.com/df080512.html

The Wisconsin Shooter--the product of too much heavy metal music. It preaches hate.

Like Rev. Wright's church preaches hate? They hate whites and Jews. (maybe Mexican's too, not sure) This Neo-nazi hated everyone but whites.

theres a shocker...
unemployed guys go nuts. not that tricky to sort through.
I mean read what you wrote...the English you used made no sense...And being that this guy was always a White Supremacist...who got booted from the army for showing up drunk and AWOL...I think his unemployment if he even was had little to do with it...Plus he was in 2 bands...I am guessing he had some means...Its not cheap to play in a band like that. That may even have been his job.

Is he--or is he not--the most classical form of a racial agitator in American history?
A uniter--or--a divider?

no that would be the idiot Republicans crying for his Birth certificate and talking about his "Kennan" mindset...and of course the ones using racist names.

Idiots who claim his is Divisive...while they attack him for doing things that before they supported...Its Republicans who have been the Dividers. The only reason I think some don't just come out and say, don't vote for him , he is a Niger...is that they know these days you can't get away with that like the good old days.

The following article from GrassTopsUSA is a bit long, so I just posted a link. It is well worth the few minutes it takes to read it. It clearly summarizes the stupidity of liberals and how ridiculous the talking points are that they continue to parrot anytime this topic comes up.

You Can't Talk To Stupid About Guns
GrassTopsUSA Exclusive Commentary
By Don Feder
08/05/2012

http://www.grasstopsusa.com/df080512.html

aka a list of Republican talking points because you have a hard on for guns and don't care how many people die...so long as you can keep it going.

The Colorado Shooter ---the product of HOLLYWOOD!

Isn't most all evil in America today?
And the video game industry?
no that would be the idiot Republicans crying for his Birth certificate and talking about his "Kennan" mindset...and of course the ones using racist names.

Idiots who claim his is Divisive...while they attack him for doing things that before they supported...Its Republicans who have been the Dividers. The only reason I think some don't just come out and say, don't vote for him , he is a Niger...is that they know these days you can't get away with that like the good old days.

Un-hinged.
Aren't you running late for the Komsomol Meeting?

Werbung:
Back