Islamic Denial

'I've got a surprise for you': Husband blindfolds his wife.... and then chops off her fingers to stop her studying for a degree

Last updated at 2:33 PM on 17th December 2011
A jealous husband is facing life in prison after chopping off his wife's fingers because she began studying for a degree without his permission.
Rafiqul Islam, 30, blindfolded his wife Hawa Akhter, 21, and taped her mouth, telling her he was going to give her a surprise present.
Instead he made her hold out her hand and cut off all five fingers. One of his relatives then threw Ms Akhter's fingers in the dustbin to ensure doctors could not reattach them.

Amazing...but then some American liberals believe Christians do the same.

What can you say about liberals?

Werbung:

Family 'honor killing' trial in Canada sparks debate over culture clash

Afghan-born man accused of murdering first wife and three daughters

TORONTOOn a summer morning in 2009, in canal locks east of Toronto, police made a grisly discovery: In a submerged Nissan car were the bodies of three teenage sisters and a 52-year-old woman.
A joyride gone tragically wrong, claimed the father, Mohammad Shafia, 58, who reported the disappearance. An "honor killing," prosecutors allege. A murder trial is under way, heating up a national debate in Canada about how to better absorb immigrants into the cultural mainstream.
The United Nations reports 5,000 females a year are victims of honor killings around the world, including the U.S. where in February an Iraqi immigrant was convicted of second-degree murder for running over and killing his daughter in a suburban Phoenix parking lot because he believed she had become too Westernized.
In Britain, judges ruled on Dec 21. that a baby born to a Muslim couple having an affair had to be adopted to save it from being murdered by its mother’s family in a so-called honor killing, the Daily Telegraph reported.
In the Toronto trial, the prosecution accuses Afghan-born Shafia, his wife, and their 20-year-old son of killing the daughters because they dishonored the family by defying its disciplinarian rules on dress, dating, socializing and going online.
The older victim was Shafia's first wife, Rona Amir Mohammad, who was living with him and his second wife, Tooba Mohammad Yahya, 41, in Montreal. It was a polygamous relationship, the court has been told, and if revealed, could have resulted in their deportation.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45789368/ns/world_news-americas/#.TvoZeTVGaHe

Crazy...and yet some libs think Christians are no different. CRAZY!

Texas Muslim Massacres Own Family While Dressed as Santa Claus

By Brad Wilmouth | December 30, 2011 | 12:29

Imagine the media attention that would be garnered if any non-Muslim in the U.S. did something as sensationalistically violent and dramatic as to dress as Santa Claus and commit a mass murder against his own family at a Christmas gathering.

But this past weekend, a Muslim man in Texas who was reportedly angry at his family for becoming too westernized committed just such an egregious act, resulting in the deaths of seven people, as documented this morning by FNC's Fox and Friends. (Video below)

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2011/12/30/texas-muslim-massacres-own-family-while-dressed-santa-claus#ixzz1i2kkJa00

Just another example of the lib media's liberal ignorance. Multiculturalism run amok.

This incident sure looks like another one of those honor killings Muslims tend to commit with regularity....but then Christians do honor killings too according to some silly American liberals.

Feds: Man planned terrorism attacks in Tampa
Next Image >​
< Previous Image​

hcsoybor-1
GOOGLE
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office operations center in Ybor City was among the targets considered, authorities said.

By ELAINE SILVESTRINI | The Tampa Tribune
Published: January 09, 2012
Updated: January 09, 2012 - 8:17 PM

» 41 Comments
TAMPA --​
Federal agents over the weekend arrested a Pinellas Park man described as having extremist jihadist beliefs who wanted to blow up a target in Tampa and create "terror" in victims' hearts.
"I want to do something terrifying," he said, according to a federal complaint, "like one day, one night, something's going to happen. Then six hours later, something else."
Sami Osmakac, 25, was taken into custody after an FBI sting operation in which he tried to buy explosives, at least 10 grenades, Uzis and an AK-47, authorities said.
He was charged with attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction.
http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2012/jan/09/1/feds-man-planned-terrorism-attacks-in-tampa-ar-345330

Crazy stuff and the MSM fails to report it and liberals everywhere think Christians are just as dangerous.​

Dad killed daughter in brutal axe murder

Published: 13 Jan 2012 14:32 GMT+1
Updated: 13 Jan 2012 17:25 GMT+1

A Swiss prosecutor has described as a "veritable slaughter" the vicious axe murder of a 16-year-old girl by her 53-year-old Pakistani father, who believed his daughter had tarnished her family's honour.

The charge sheet presented by prosecutor Ulrich Krättli suggests he will call for the accused to be given life in prison, the maximum sentence under Swiss law, when the high-profile case goes to trial on March 14th.
On May 10th 2010, 16-year-old Swera was picked up at a Zurich police station by both her parents. She had been held there by police after she was arrested for a minor theft.
Once back at their apartment in Höngg, on the outskirts of the city, a heated argument broke out between father and daughter, newspaper Tages Anzeiger reports.
The girl said she wanted to leave home permanently and started to pack a bag. She then went down to the basement of the building to get a pair of shoes. While she was gone, her father allegedly retrieved an axe from the balcony and hid it in the bedroom he shared with his wife.
Once she was back in the apartment, the girl went into her parents' bedroom to pick up some of her belongings. When she bent down to retreive some items from the wardrobe, her father hit her with the axe on the back of the head, the prosecutor says. The man struck his daughter 19 times with the axe: 12 times with the blade and seven with the blunt end.
The teenager not die instantly, but lay on the ground in agonising pain for several minutes until her life finally slipped away.http://www.thelocal.ch/national/20120113_2278.html

Sick...very sick!!! But, many liberals think Christianity is evil and dumb, while commending Islam.
Nothing wrong with Islam, but lots wrong with Christianity...so thinks the lib. How is this possible?
No doubt the MSM will NOT report this horrific story. Maybe that is why libs are uninformed. Their media does not tell them the truth.

Sick...very sick!!! But, many liberals think Christianity is evil and dumb, while commending Islam.
Nothing wrong with Islam, but lots wrong with Christianity...so thinks the lib. How is this possible?
No doubt the MSM will NOT report this horrific story. Maybe that is why libs are uninformed. Their media does not tell them the truth.

its gotten to where its no longer news of this sort of thing happening in muslim communities.

its gotten to where its no longer news of this sort of thing happening in muslim communities.

I suppose you are right. And, that is very sad. These horrific honor killings occur regularly and the press chooses to ignore them...means there is a great deal of sickness about. The left loves to speak of women's rights, while ignoring the horrors women endure in the Muslim world. HYPOCRISY!

Hypocrisy is every where on this issue. If a Christian did this kind of thing in the name of their God, the MSM and Libs everywhere would go berserk.

I suppose you are right. And, that is very sad. These horrific honor killings occur regularly and the press chooses to ignore them...means there is a great deal of sickness about. The left loves to speak of women's rights, while ignoring the horrors women endure in the Muslim world. HYPOCRISY!

Hypocrisy is every where on this issue. If a Christian did this kind of thing in the name of their God, the MSM and Libs everywhere would go berserk.

preaching to the choir. this activity is normal but whats terrible to the left is Lowes dropping advertising on a failing show about muslims.

Historically, Chritianity is ANYTHING but a peaceful religion!

And. . . I am a Christian, just not a blind or hypocritical one!

Were the Crusaders "peaceful?"

Was the Spanish inquisition "peaceful?"

Were the Jesuite following their "mission" in Mexico "peaceful?"

Were the high hierarchy in the Catholic Church "peaceful" in their attitude toward Hitler's treatment of the Jews?

Are the extreme pro-life murderers of doctors who perform LEGAL abortion "peaceful?"

Are the pedophile priests and ministers "peaceful?"

Is there much "peace" in the Bible?. . .

Jesus was peaceful. His followers not necessarely.

All religion are only as good as their followers. . .and unfortunately, in all religions there are extremists.
.. Islam and Christianity: the problem with Islam is Islam, and the problem with Christianity is Christians. In other words, Christianity would be a really great thing if people actually emulated Christ, but they don t always. But, for all the peace-loving Muslims out there (and I don't deny they are out the) for all of them, Muhammed is not someone to be emulated, but, rather, someone who must be overcome. I f we are ever to come together, Christians need to uncover Christ, while Muslims need to bury Muhammed. IMHO

.. Islam and Christianity: the problem with Islam is Islam, and the problem with Christianity is Christians. In other words, Christianity would be a really great thing if people actually emulated Christ, but they don t always. But, for all the peace-loving Muslims out there (and I don't deny they are out the) for all of them, Muhammed is not someone to be emulated, but, rather, someone who must be overcome. I f we are ever to come together, Christians need to uncover Christ, while Muslims need to bury Muhammed. IMHO
I read that somewhere and never forgot it...makes sense.

Werbung:

I agree with the greatest part of what you state. But my agreement stops where you say that "Christians need to uncover Christ, while Muslims need to bury Muhammed."
Muhammed is their Christ. Christ is our Muhammed.
The whole problem with both Islam and Christianity as it is being applied is the fact that BOTH religions (as most all other religions) have been highjacked by MEN, with the silliness, stupidity, and need for power and greed that is so typical in men. Dogmas are manmade, not God made.
The rest is cultural. . .nothing much to do with spirituality and God.

Back