Who's with bush for WW3 now?

Once again Berreal, your posts would have signifigant more credibility if you would mature it up and quit with the ignorant name calling.
I actually agree often times with you. But always remember, it is not what you say, as much as how you say it. I just cant bring myself to take you serious when you rant like this.

I have no patience or time to be subtle with lap-dogs like Palerider! On line he must be exposed ..in no uncertain terms ...for the rat that he is. In person ..I'd like to grab his head and slam it against a brick wall ....understand?

You got over 6 years of senseless killing in Iraq, $Trillions spent to perpetuate this killing ..and after all that we still have people dumb enough to want to get into another senseless war?

Guilliani for example is lined up with all sorts Neo-Conservatives and racists advisors ..chomping at the bit to get into Iran.

AIPAC has got its claws dug into the back of Hillary with the very same agenda... and once in power all these people need to send 1,000's more to get their heads blown off for nothing is the support from indivuduals like this ....dumb worm-like piece of garbage who call himself palerider!!!

Werbung:
I have no patience or time to be subtle with lap-dogs like Palerider! On line he must be exposed ..in no uncertain terms ...for the rat that he is. In person ..I'd like to grab his head and slam it against a brick wall ....understand?

You got over 6 years of senseless killing in Iraq, $Trillions spent to perpetuate this killing ..and after all that we still have people dumb enough to want to get into another senseless war?

Guilliani for example is lined up with all sorts Neo-Conservatives and racists advisors ..chomping at the bit to get into Iran.

AIPAC has got its claws dug into the back of Hillary with the very same agenda... and once in power all these people need to send 1,000's more to get their heads blown off for nothing is the support from indivuduals like this ....dumb worm-like piece of garbage who call himself palerider!!!

The first thing is that if there is a lap dog here, it is you. I don't hold a single position that I haven't thoroughly thought out on my own and can defend effectively against any argument without resorting to name calling. You clearly don't look at anything with more depth than is required to get through the evening news, and this subject is no different, and to date, I haven't seen you actually defend any position that you hold in a real debate. Once you are challenged, you start calling names and that is as far as it goes. You may think name calling is cute or an adequate substitute for actually defending your positon, but the fact is, kiddo, that it fails miserably.

I don't hold a single position that I haven't thoroughly thought out on my own and can defend effectively against any argument without resorting to name calling.

You throughly think it through and consistently come down on the side of bush ....who are you kidding?

Thats what a lap dog is ... the right wing ruse has grown sophisticated over the years. After bush makes a decision or take a stance...the rush limbaughs out there take it and disect it ..and find all sort of disparte argument to rationalize that position. They feed that to you ..and then tell you ...hey ...YOU GOT LOGIC!!

Its F#@KING transparaent to me bud! :mad:

I don't know how long you've been fooling yourself ...or how much longer you intend to do so ...but one thing for sure ....your a lap-dog ...controlled by the right wing system!! And you don't think for yourself.

If bush decide to attack England, Russia, Barbadoes ..tomorrow ...you'll rationalize why this is a sane and sensible decision!! All the while thinking ...you somehow did this on your own!!

Read all my posts ..this is why I say we need a wartime draft!!

Because until spineless worms like you are faced with the prospect of literally getting your heads blown off based on these decisions ...only then might you actually start thinking for yourselves!!!

Until that happens ...we'll continue to see these statements:

If iran attacks israel, we will respond and set off a chain of events that will equate to ww3.

You'll continue making these yeeee-haawww type statements ...knowing fully well the .."WE" ... actually means ...someone else ...anyone else but you!! :mad:

Because the way bush conducts his wars ..is simple ...someone else make the down-payment with their lives today...they cash in today ...and my kids pay the notes later!!

And seeing you sitting back on your dumb behind ...unable to see through this ruse ..thinking somehow bush gives a dam about you ...irritates the hell out of me!! :mad:

You throughly think it through and consistently come down on the side of bush ....who are you kidding?

You clearly aren't familiar with my positions then. (typical) If you were, you would know that there is plenty that I don't agree with bush on, but as I said, you don't look at anything very deeply. You are a knee jerk reactionary who wrongly places his faith in, or believes he posess a degree of intelligence that you clearly don't posess.

Thats what a lap dog is ... the right wing ruse has grown sophisticated over the years. After bush makes a decision or take a stance...the rush limbaughs out there take it and disect it ..and find all sort of disparte argument to rationalize that position. They feed that to you ..and then tell you ...hey ...YOU GOT LOGIC!!

See above. You are the one who can't seem to get past what your handlers tell you to post. When you are challenged, all you have is name calling and that simply doesn't cut it.

I don't know how long you've been fooling yourself ...or how much longer you intend to do so ...but one thing for sure ....your a lap-dog ...controlled by the right wing system!! And you don't think for yourself.

When you grow up enough to actually debate an issue. Any issue. Let me know and I will be glad to tear you a new one for the board's entertainment.

If bush decide to attack England, Russia, Barbadoes ..tomorrow ...you'll rationalize why this is a sane and sensible decision!! All the while thinking ...you somehow did this on your own!!

Once again, you don't have a clue, but I do appreciate you demonstrating it so blatantly for the membership.

Because until spineless worms like you are faced with the prospect of literally getting your heads blown off based on these decisions ...only then might you actually start thinking for yourselves!!!

You are barking up the wrong tree kiddo. I did multiple tours in viet nam. I have been to war and know exactly what it is about. Perhaps you should take a road trip to new york, to the vicinity of the ex twin towers and see the consequences of pretending that we don't have an enemy that wants to see us dead.

You'll continue making these yeeee-haawww type statements ...knowing fully well the .."WE" ... actually means ...someone else ...anyone else but you!! :mad:

I served my time in combat. How about you?

And seeing you sitting back on your dumb behind ...unable to see through this ruse ..thinking somehow bush gives a dam about you ...irritates the hell out of me!! :mad:

What I see is that damned near every postion you take is based on misinformation, misunderstanding, or just plain ignorance and when you are challenged to defend your points, you invariably resort to name calling. If that is the best you can do, you have lost the debate before it even gets started.

You clearly aren't familiar with my positions then. (typical) If you were, you would know that there is plenty that I don't agree with bush on, but as I said, you don't look at anything very deeply. You are a knee jerk reactionary who wrongly places his faith in, or believes he posess a degree of intelligence that you clearly don't posess

Oh I'm familiar with your predictable ..."I'm behind massa bush 100%" ..stance always. Like I said extremely predictable and foolin no one into trying pretend you come up with your arguments and stance on issues independently.

You are barking up the wrong tree kiddo. I did multiple tours in viet nam. I have been to war and know exactly what it is about. Perhaps you should take a road trip to new york, to the vicinity of the ex twin towers and see the consequences of pretending that we don't have an enemy that wants to see us dead.

LOL ...aren't they all mighty warriors on the internet bud ...aren't they all burger boy? :D

Its been over 6 years now ...we know who did the deed in NYC ..we spent $Trillions and got more Americans killed reacting to 911 than the amount who actually died then. And what do we have to show for it? Where is the person who is actually responsible? Did you cath his last ...state-of-the-union ...speech you moron??

Glad you mentioned this MR-ARM-CHAIR WARRIOR ....because again it only clearly highlights what happens when your a lap dog!!

It clearly shows how easily your led down the wrong path ...and it shows how emotion ..rather than reason blinds you to the realities!!!

Know what bud? We need lap dogs like you to take a break and actually pretend we don't have an enemy ..because left up to you we would dessimate our millitary, bankrupt the country ...and we would be no safer for it!!

Oh I'm familiar with your predictable ..."I'm behind massa bush 100%" ..stance always. Like I said extremely predictable and foolin no one into trying pretend you come up with your arguments and stance on issues independently.

Clearly you aren't so in addition to everything else, we can now add liar to your attributes.

LOL ...aren't they all mighty warriors on the internet bud ...aren't they all burger boy? :D

Name calling on your part equates to victory for me. If name calling is all you have, then you have exactly nothing.

Its been over 6 years now ...we know who did the deed in NYC ..we spent $Trillions and got more Americans killed reacting to 911 than the amount who actually died then. And what do we have to show for it? Where is the person who is actually responsible? Did you cath his last ...state-of-the-union ...speech you moron??

We know exactly who did the deed. Your hysterical handwringing is nothing more than that. Your positions are founded in misinformation and deliberate lies.

Your whole line of logic in suggesting that because more soldiers have been killed in 6 years than our enemy killed in minutes the whole exercise has been pointless exposes the incredible shallowness of your position.

Glad you mentioned this MR-ARM-CHAIR WARRIOR ....because again it only clearly highlights what happens when your a lap dog!!

And your positon of pretending that if we don't go after radical islam they will somehow leave us alone is a better plan how? Are you aware that the attack in new york was the second time they tried to bring it down? Are you aware of the number of attacks on us and our interests radical islam has made in the past half a century or so? Are you aware of anything beyond the infantile fog through which you believe you view reality?

It clearly shows how easily your led down the wrong path ...and it shows how emotion ..rather than reason blinds you to the realities!!!

Emotion? That is a laugh. It is you who is so emotional that you can't effectively debate the issue. It is you whose emotions have driven you to little more than gibbering and name calling. It is you whose emotions have driven you to hold a position that you simply can't defend.

Know what bud? We need lap dogs like you to take a break and actually pretend we don't have an enemy ..because left up to you we would dessimate our millitary, bankrupt the country ...and we would be no safer for it!!

Pretend there is no enemy? Pretend that if we leave them alone they will play nice? Pretend that everything would be just fine if we weren't killing them at a rate of about 175 to every US soldier that falls? Pretend? That is your solution?

Berreal, relax with the namecalling. It's not a very effective tool in debate and it just makes you look unintelligent.

Consider this a warning.

We know exactly who did the deed. Your hysterical handwringing is nothing more than that. Your positions are founded in misinformation and deliberate lies.

Your whole line of logic in suggesting that because more soldiers have been killed in 6 years than our enemy killed in minutes the whole exercise has been pointless exposes the incredible shallowness of your position.

This is exactly why .... calling you a lap dog ..is the only course of action for any sensible person to take.

Your juvenile gibberish only highlights what transpires when people fail to think independently and try to follow some schooled script!!

At what point lap dog ...do we start to argue over the meaning of the word .."IS" ... because you can't deal with facts and reality? Go ahead the floor is yours lap-dog ...yours to continue throwing out more incoherent ...disparte words in an effort to sound like you have a brain!

And your positon of pretending that if we don't go after radical islam they will somehow leave us alone is a better plan how? Are you aware that the attack in new york was the second time they tried to bring it down? Are you aware of the number of attacks on us and our interests radical islam has made in the past half a century or so? Are you aware of anything beyond the infantile fog through which you believe you view reality?

Once again we see the trained, schooled teachings being regergitated from another lap-dog! Its sooo predictable ...so transparent!

No country attacked us lap dog ...its just a bunch of lunatics ..we know who it was six years ago ...any prudent leader with all this money, man power and machine would have found and destroyed him years ago!!

Bin Laden isn't superman ..he isn't a god like you are thought to believe...lap-dog!!

There is no need to send our entire army after a few renegades running around in slippers!!

Your such a dam idiot ..its unreal ..no country ..no government attacked fool!! Just a few mal-contents!! And bush pounced on the opportunity to build these people up as some forminable foe for a country with millions of soldiers...$Billion dollor equipment and the expertise to boot!!

Your such an ass!

Ever heard the saying, if you cant spot the sucker in the room, its probably you?
How about, the entire rest of the world isnt crazy, you are?
Sums up the entire post from Berreal.
Your juvenile gibberish only highlights what transpires when people fail to think independently and try to follow some schooled script!!
Yeah, look into the mirror for juvenile jibberish. Its you providing that useless **** on here bud!
Bin Laden isn't superman ..he isn't a god like you are thought to believe...lap-dog!!
I dont think anyone in the west believes him to be godlike. But those who follow OBL certainly do.
There is no need to send our entire army after a few renegades running around in slippers!!
Tell that to the Viet Cong. I gotta tell you, I have a buddy, who was in Vietnam. He is the biggest baddest dude you will ever meet. I bet he would kick the **** out of you so fast you wouldnt know what hit you and he is an old man at this point. He was quite afraid of little men in black PJs and slippers.

Berreal. Seriously man. Give us some insight into you. Are you posting from prison? mental institution? Mom's basement? Where do you get all of these "facts" but yet have little to back them up with. It simply turns into "juvenile jibberish" Why are you so angry at people you have never met?

You know, I think you are a closet neo-con. Look at the similarities. Resorting to name calling. Failure to look at facts that interfere with your sense of reality. Yeah, we might be lap dogs, but your a damn neo-con.

Ever heard the saying, if you cant spot the sucker in the room, its probably you?
How about, the entire rest of the world isnt crazy, you are?
Sums up the entire post from Berreal.

Yeah, look into the mirror for juvenile jibberish. Its you providing that useless **** on here bud!

I dont think anyone in the west believes him to be godlike. But those who follow OBL certainly do.

Tell that to the Viet Cong. I gotta tell you, I have a buddy, who was in Vietnam. He is the biggest baddest dude you will ever meet. I bet he would kick the **** out of you so fast you wouldnt know what hit you and he is an old man at this point. He was quite afraid of little men in black PJs and slippers.

Berreal. Seriously man. Give us some insight into you. Are you posting from prison? mental institution? Mom's basement? Where do you get all of these "facts" but yet have little to back them up with. It simply turns into "juvenile jibberish" Why are you so angry at people you have never met?

You know, I think you are a closet neo-con. Look at the similarities. Resorting to name calling. Failure to look at facts that interfere with your sense of reality. Yeah, we might be lap dogs, but your a damn neo-con.

LOL ...this is a trend after all. Between you and Palerider ..why not share with all of us how well bush fear-and-scare is working on your minds!

Tell us ...when Bin Laden is giving his state of the union ...are you rats pissing your pants? How about the duct-tape and plastic ...are you still over stocked at home?

Its well anticipated ...all along I have been saying you people swallowing the fear-and-scare rhetoric is actually demostrating how much of a coward you are!
Thats how chicken-hawks behave ...thats how cowards behave ...when they sense heat they run for a hole and push others out in front to take any possible punishment !

Go aheah ....arbour all the fear you can muster of some guy walking around with Nike shoes and slippers!!
That was never my concern ... rather my concern was because of your fear ...because of your cowardice ...you want others to kill everything that moves ...to attack every other country you can find lest anything might happen to you!!
And its all because you are dam cowards!!

And bush capitalized on that ...thats the point I made ..and thats what you have shown to be true ...time and time again.

I want somebody to dutifully get rid of the irritant that Bin laden is ...thats what a pruden leader would have done.

So far no country ...no government attacked us ...yet you cowards want WW3!

Maybe for some smaller country taking care of Bin Laden might be a major undertaking ...but for the US ..with all its might, manpower, money and machine ...Bin Laden is little more than a police affair!

The UK got attacked by the same irritant ...tell us how they fail ..because by your cowardice attitude everytime it happens the response must be to launch nuclear weapons against any country these people ever visited!

No pal ...the situation is very clear to me ..rather what I'm dealing with is lap dogs ...who think their mindset is normal because you congregate at the same place to get your daily dose of the same tripe!!

As bush play on your fears ...all he has to do ..is make a statement ...he says it ..and to you ...no questions asked ..it must be true!

in case you haven't noticed, bunz and I agree on little. Isn't it interesting, however, that in spite of the gulf between he and I politically, we can come together to agree that you don't have a clue?

I will be back to tear your "rebuttal" to shreds later. No time now.

in case you haven't noticed, bunz and I agree on little. Isn't it interesting, however, that in spite of the gulf between he and I politically, we can come together to agree that you don't have a clue?

I will be back to tear your "rebuttal" to shreds later. No time now.

Having a clue to you mean ...being a sheep ..a lap dog for either the left or right. And who cares!!

Do you actually think the 2 of you are really any different?

Many times I hear the right wing lap dogs talk about how black Americans dutifully vote for democrats (on average) while the democratic politicians take them for granted.
All the while they are saying that I am looking ..looking ..and looking to see how..mentally... they are any different!!

You moron treat being stamped on the forhead democrat or republican the same way a 12 your-old treat getting into some silly clique at school.

Grow up..stop being a lap-dog ..and learn to think for yourself!!

That one I actually found funny Berreal. You know, I have been called plenty of names in my day, never once a sheep, chickenhawk, or lap dog. Those who know me, like me or not, would say I am quite the opposite any of those three terms. But I guess you have a perfect insight into everyone, here and in the world and everyone who doesnt believe in your delusions concerning the zionist lobby group secretly controlling the world.

You realise that folding up like a cheap tent you happen to do every time when it comes to having a realistic discussion on an issue and quickly resort to ignorant name-calling proves to everyone who reads them is that you are nearly incapable of making an argument and defending it past the first round of questioning.

I would venture to say I have voted for more a much wider variety of candidates than you can even name. What party one belongs to has little influence on if I vote for them or not.

I think the one thing Palerider and I have in common is that we can express our different view points, and listen and attempt to understand the views in an effort to exchange ideas, remain civil and ultimately agree to disagree.

When I think of what an actual lap dog is. A little yappy, whiney,spoiled overly aggressive, attempting to over-compensate for the size they lack.
You know Berreal. Take an objective look at everything you have posted here. Who really acts more like a lapdog?

Your words and actions have shown as much convincing evidence to me, as someone must have shown you about the zionist lobby force secretly running the country. Its very convincing.

Werbung:
You are about as effective as a chocolate teapot at debating berreal. Notice this is called a discussion forum, and is therefore not a place to simply throw around the same shoddy meaningless insults post after post at whoever challenges you, wether or not they actually apply to the person or not.

Get a hobby, or at least some political viewpoints, and some new favourite words.

Back