Why Are The Vaxxed Getting Sicker???? Wake Up People

It would help if the Democrats and leftist swamp creatures would not hide so much info from the American people for no discernable reason other than an apparent attempt to deceive.

CDC Refuses to Release Updated Information on Post-COVID Vaccination Heart Inflammation | The Epoch Times 9-23-23

CDC Refuses to Release Updated Information on Post-COVID Vaccination Heart Inflammation
'When appropriate, the updated safety data will be published,' a CDC spokesman said.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) headquarters in Atlanta, Ga., on Aug. 25, 2023. (Madalina Vasiliu/The Epoch Times)

By Zachary Stieber

9/23/2023

Updated:

9/23/2023

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is refusing to release updated information on reported cases of myocarditis and pericarditis following COVID-19 vaccination.
It would help if you actually researched credible sources and educated youtself

Werbung:
It would help if the Democrats and leftist swamp creatures would not hide so much info from the American people for no discernable reason other than an apparent attempt to deceive.

CDC Refuses to Release Updated Information on Post-COVID Vaccination Heart Inflammation | The Epoch Times 9-23-23

CDC Refuses to Release Updated Information on Post-COVID Vaccination Heart Inflammation
'When appropriate, the updated safety data will be published,' a CDC spokesman said.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) headquarters in Atlanta, Ga., on Aug. 25, 2023. (Madalina Vasiliu/The Epoch Times)

By Zachary Stieber

9/23/2023

Updated:

9/23/2023

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is refusing to release updated information on reported cases of myocarditis and pericarditis following COVID-19 vaccination.
When you disagree it's always a conspiracy.

It would help if you actually researched credible sources and educated youtself
I am not an idiot. I don't let people tell me what to think and what to read and what not to read in reverence and obedience to lying leftist mob narratives.

I am not an idiot. I don't let people tell me what to think and what to read and what not to read in reverence and obedience to lying leftist mob narratives.
Anyone who believes there's a god IS AN IDIOT.
What you read and post always comes from a right wing source so you can't poke fun with your reference to the Maga cult.

Werbung:
Yes you are an idiot
You pist the dumbest things with obv no attempt to sanity check them lol

Back