Recent info on Embalmers Finding Rubbery Clots in Deceased Since Shot Rollouts

jam12

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Richard Hirschman, a board-certified embalmer, has been finding “strange clots” in the bodies of the deceased since the rollout of COVID-19 shots
  • Hirschman describes, and has photographed, unnatural, fibrous clots that are filling vessels and veins, making it difficult for embalming to occur; his colleagues have had similar experiences finding the fibrous clots
  • Many of those affected were said to have died from a heart attack or stroke
  • Since November, Hirschman states that more than 50% of the bodies he embalms are affected by the strange clots
  • If you’ve been injected, consider fibrinolytic enzymes on an empty stomach, which digest the fibrin that leads to blood clots, strokes and pulmonary embolisms

Thanking my good sense that I NEVER did the jabs.

Werbung:
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Richard Hirschman, a board-certified embalmer, has been finding “strange clots” in the bodies of the deceased since the rollout of COVID-19 shots
  • Hirschman describes, and has photographed, unnatural, fibrous clots that are filling vessels and veins, making it difficult for embalming to occur; his colleagues have had similar experiences finding the fibrous clots
  • Many of those affected were said to have died from a heart attack or stroke
  • Since November, Hirschman states that more than 50% of the bodies he embalms are affected by the strange clots
  • If you’ve been injected, consider fibrinolytic enzymes on an empty stomach, which digest the fibrin that leads to blood clots, strokes and pulmonary embolisms
Thanking my good sense that I NEVER did the jabs.
sleepy-smiley[1].gif

More paranoia-inspired bullshit, as usual.

These embalmer stories have been out there for quite a while now....they were suppressed naturally...and like you I am very grateful that I had the sense to doubt this scamdemic and refuse the poison heart dart.

These embalmer stories have been out there for quite a while now....they were suppressed naturally...and like you I am very grateful that I had the sense to doubt this scamdemic and refuse the poison heart dart.
You needn't have feared anything. No self respecting virus would live in a nutter like you.

There is no irrefutable evidence by appropriate authorities that the vaccine killed anyone or resulted in blood clots. That is complete bullshyt fabricated by ignorant hate filled ratbags like you.

I am starting to thin k-you are pretending to be this stupid. I hope so anyway

Werbung:
Back