Why Are The Vaxxed Getting Sicker???? Wake Up People

I've done a lot of work on Camp Lejeune and TV ads tell us that recent discoveries have uncovered decades of harm to residents from drinking water there. What is going to happen if years down the road it is discovered that the vaccine soldiers were forced to take had dangerous and deadly side effects that may have lingered for decades?
What if decades later it is discovered that anything was harmful? Driving cars, watching TV, living in rural towns, blah blah blah. Anything could happen but you go with the best info you have at the moment. Right now there is no evidence giving the covid vaccine hurt more than it helped. Maybe new military tech will be harmful in decades to our soldiers, should we stop developing new tech based on maybes?

Based on camp Lejeune do we disband the military? Duh

Werbung:
I've done a lot of work on Camp Lejeune
You done nothing but cherry pick what you want.
and TV ads tell us that recent discoveries have uncovered decades of harm to residents from drinking water there. What is going to happen if years down the road it is discovered that the vaccine soldiers were forced to take had dangerous and deadly side effects that may have lingered for decades?

Not one person has evidence people died from the vaccine alone.
You're still trying to blame Biden.

But anyone thinking Epoch Times has any science validity is a science moron
Perhaps you fail to distinguish between news that reports the scientific findings of researchers and news that invents its own 'scientific findings.'

Yes we should because there's not one death proven to be result of the vaccine alone. Not one.
It wouldn't have anything to do with they were suck before they accessed the vaccine. Oh no. God was at work until then and suddenly they rush to get the vaccine but it's too late then.
They had their chance to save their life but chose conspiracy theories and god. Let them die how they chose.
In spite of rumors, claims, evidence and other sources claiming a connection between the vaccine and serious health issues resulting from the vaccine, you do not want any more research into the claims because your party has told you to disregard the claims?

The problems with the water and air at Camp LeJeune are not related in any way to any covid vaccines. The blame for Camp LeJeune lies with the Marine Corps.
If Americans claim the evidence does not prove the vaccine has caused deaths in some who get vaccinated, then where is the proof that bad water did any damage to residents of Campo Lejeune?

What if decades later it is discovered that anything was harmful? Driving cars, watching TV, living in rural towns, blah blah blah. Anything could happen but you go with the best info you have at the moment. Right now there is no evidence giving the covid vaccine hurt more than it helped. Maybe new military tech will be harmful in decades to our soldiers, should we stop developing new tech based on maybes?

Based on camp Lejeune do we disband the military? Duh
Since there are reports of a connection between the vaccine and the deaths of some who get vaccinated, it is not wise to blindly accept as the final word the opposition to further research from officials being paid by pharmaceutical companies or government officials who do not want any connections found between the vaccine and deaths caused by the vaccine. In the interest of the public, officials should not be hiding reports and evidence, or disparaging additional research into the matter.

Covid Shot Makers to Share in Up to $190 Billion Sales Bonanza - Bloomberg
Covid Shot Makers to Share in Up to $190 Billion Sales Bonanza
5-26-21
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

U.S. Gov. data confirms a 143,233% increase in Deadly Cancer cases due to COVID Vaccination – The Expose (expose-news.com)

BREAKING NEWS

U.S. Gov. data confirms a 143,233% increase in Deadly Cancer cases due to COVID Vaccination

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON SEPTEMBER 22, 2023

Cancer begins when genetic changes interfere with the normal replication and replacement of cells in the body. Cells start to grow uncontrollably and may form a tumour. It is the No. 2 leading cause of death in the United States.

Unfortunately, it appears the disease may be on the rise thanks to the experimental Covid-19 injections. Because official U.S. Government data confirms the risk of developing cancer following Covid-19 vaccination increases by a shocking 143,233%.

In spite of rumors, claims, evidence and other sources claiming a connection between the vaccine and serious health issues resulting from the vaccine, you do not want any more research into the claims because your party has told you to disregard the claims?
So what that means is you cannot prove what you said. I knew that before I asked the question but you're not smart enough to see I set you up.
Stick with your Bible idiot.

Perhaps you fail to distinguish between news that reports the scientific findings of researchers and news that invents its own 'scientific findings.'
The epoch Times is religious based. How could they know about science? It's a paper for knuckle draggers.

So what that means is you cannot prove what you said. I knew that before I asked the question but you're not smart enough to see I set you up.
Stick with your Bible idiot.
Of course I cannot prove the vaccine hurts people, but does that mean nobody should be concerned about the evidence that shows there may be serious side effects to the vaccine that can kill people?

https://youtu.be/ANaa2fJ7OYg

Bill Gates: 80% Will Suffer 'SERIOUS Side Effects' From Vaccine - New Forced Vaccine Law

7-22-20

Of course I cannot prove the vaccine hurts people, but does that mean nobody should be concerned about the evidence that shows there may be serious side effects to the vaccine that can kill people?

https://youtu.be/ANaa2fJ7OYg

Bill Gates: 80% Will Suffer 'SERIOUS Side Effects' From Vaccine - New Forced Vaccine Law

7-22-20
I doubt that Bill Gates said any such thing, and of course, 80% of the people certainly did NOT suffer any serious side effects.

I doubt that Bill Gates said any such thing, and of course, 80% of the people certainly did NOT suffer any serious side effects.
If 80% of the recipients did not get sick does that mean we should not be concerned about the 20% of soldiers who were forced against their will to take the vaccine and then got sick or died?

Lol the irony of your post given you think random unverified reports in Epoch Times are somehow reliable
John's Hopkins doesn't invent findings, science moron lol

Lol the irony of your post given you think random unverified reports in Epoch Times are somehow reliable
John's Hopkins doesn't invent findings, science moron lol
Are you saying Epoch News invents findings? Have you ever tried to debunk a report posted on Epoch News? I think not because I don't think Epoch posts unreliable news.

If 80% of the recipients did not get sick does that mean we should not be concerned about the 20% of soldiers who were forced against their will to take the vaccine and then got sick or died?
First off, that is just a lie. It is not true. Nothing like 20% got sick or died.

Werbung:
20 percent got sick or died? Lol
Prove it, lying moron

Back