Why Are The Vaxxed Getting Sicker???? Wake Up People

Werbung:
Medical trials and data proved it was safe and effective

No, the limited number of tests and the short duration of trials do not convince reasonable people that no more testing should be done, especially given all the unanswered questions raised by concerned individuals that justly warrant further research.

No, the limited number of tests and the short duration of trials do not convince reasonable people that no more testing should be done, especially given all the unanswered questions raised by concerned individuals that justly warrant further research.
They may not convince morons but they do convince intelligent people.
We are now in year 4 and you morons have nothing

So what if millions did not take the vaccine? Millions were essentially forced to take the vaccine and thousands of those did get sick and many died as a result of the vaccine. Does smoking cause cancer? Is the vaccine responsible for killing some people? Those are not questions that people should avoid asking because of public pressures to go along and get along with popular narratives and mob opinions.
Where's the proof the vaccine killed people? You made the claim so prove it..

John's Hopkins vs Epoch Times lol
It's clear which source intelligent people believe and which morons do

They may not convince morons but they do convince intelligent people.
We are now in year 4 and you morons have nothing
How long ago did you decide no more testing of possible connections between the vaccine and untimely deaths should be done?

Wrong on so many points.
And you are totally unable to prove even one of them.
It is a FACT and a well known one, that the US military requires servicemen to get a lot of shots.
You cannot prove that I did not catch Covid, nor can you prove that I got every shot offered me.

John's Hopkins vs Epoch Times lol
It's clear which source intelligent people believe and which morons do
Why should any scientific report posted by any news source be automatically accepted above all others as supposedly the total and final word on the subject?

And you are totally unable to prove even one of them.
It is a FACT and a well known one, that the US military requires servicemen to get a lot of shots.
You cannot prove that I did not catch Covid, nor can you prove that I got every shot offered me.
I've done a lot of work on Camp Lejeune and TV ads tell us that recent discoveries have uncovered decades of harm to residents from drinking water there. What is going to happen if years down the road it is discovered that the vaccine soldiers were forced to take had dangerous and deadly side effects that may have lingered for decades?

Why should any scientific report posted by any news source be automatically accepted above all others as supposedly the total and final word on the subject?
But anyone thinking Epoch Times has any science validity is a science moron

If there are no reports yet of verified connections between the vaccine and deaths should we stop testing to see if there is some connection?
Yes we should because there's not one death proven to be result of the vaccine alone. Not one.
It wouldn't have anything to do with they were suck before they accessed the vaccine. Oh no. God was at work until then and suddenly they rush to get the vaccine but it's too late then.
They had their chance to save their life but chose conspiracy theories and god. Let them die how they chose.

Werbung:
I've done a lot of work on Camp Lejeune and TV ads tell us that recent discoveries have uncovered decades of harm to residents from drinking water there. What is going to happen if years down the road it is discovered that the vaccine soldiers were forced to take had dangerous and deadly side effects that may have lingered for decades?
The problems with the water and air at Camp LeJeune are not related in any way to any covid vaccines. The blame for Camp LeJeune lies with the Marine Corps.

Back