Why Are The Vaxxed Getting Sicker???? Wake Up People

You are aware now hopefully that the mask never stopped the covid virus. Masking was even hazardous to the wearer's own health. We weren't made to breathe our own Co2 for 8 plus hours a day. The mask was not for your health. The mask was to show the gov't that you would obey.
It never stopped virus spread? I will need proof of that. And that it was hazardous to our health

Werbung:
A government that forces its citizens to take a vaccine that makes some people sick and kills others is a fascist government. Who should be responsible for all the military deaths that resulted from the mandated vaccine?
How many military deaths were there? And how many lives were saved?

You can prove the vaccines hurt more than helped? Go for it

That is true but once Americans started noticing the deaths of friends and family in hospitals expecially after taking the 'shot', once they noticed that athletes were dying at an alarming rate, children, and even now people are dropping dead at ages where previously that was not normal, it was pretty obvious that there was something introduced that caused this
Especially after taking the shot? Alarming rates? Lol

Sounds like anti Vax bs unless you have proof

No one was forced to get a vaccine shot.
When you join the military, you know that you will be getting every shot they require.
There is zero proof than any ill effects occurred due to Covid shots.
You just latch onto every dumb conspiracy you find.

I have gotten each and every shot offered, at no cost.
I did not get Covid and I have had no ill effects.

You do realize that the government is hiding the fact that if you EAT those little desiccant packs that come with damn near everything, you will immediately possess superpowers.

Any day now you'll read all about it in the Daily Caller and the Epoch Times.

The ones who were mandated were govt workers. There were a hundred million didn't take it.

Where's the proof that the vaccine was directly responsible for their deaths? Prove it with irrefutable evidence or shut up
So what if millions did not take the vaccine? Millions were essentially forced to take the vaccine and thousands of those did get sick and many died as a result of the vaccine. Does smoking cause cancer? Is the vaccine responsible for killing some people? Those are not questions that people should avoid asking because of public pressures to go along and get along with popular narratives and mob opinions.

It never stopped virus spread? I will need proof of that. And that it was hazardous to our health
Nobody can prove the masks stopped the spread of the virus, especially since the slowdown of the virus in areas where masks were not worn was essentially the same as in areas where masks were worn.

How many military deaths were there? And how many lives were saved?

You can prove the vaccines hurt more than helped? Go for it
Claiming bad medicines kill only a few of the many who take it is no justification for forcing people to take the medicine.

So what if millions did not take the vaccine? Millions were essentially forced to take the vaccine and thousands of those did get sick and many died as a result of the vaccine. Does smoking cause cancer? Is the vaccine responsible for killing some people? Those are not questions that people should avoid asking because of public pressures to go along and get along with popular narratives and mob opinions.
Many died? How many
Your posts are a lot of whing but short on proof

What millions were forced? List them and their numbers

No one was forced to get a vaccine shot.
When you join the military, you know that you will be getting every shot they require.
There is zero proof than any ill effects occurred due to Covid shots.
You just latch onto every dumb conspiracy you find.

I have gotten each and every shot offered, at no cost.
I did not get Covid and I have had no ill effects.

You do realize that the government is hiding the fact that if you EAT those little desiccant packs that come with damn near everything, you will immediately possess superpowers.

Any day now you'll read all about it in the Daily Caller and the Epoch Times.
Wrong on so many points.

Nobody can prove the masks stopped the spread of the virus, especially since the slowdown of the virus in areas where masks were not worn was essentially the same as in areas where masks were worn.
Masks don't 100mpercent stop it, who said it did? Name them

Many died? How many
Your posts are a lot of whing but short on proof

What millions were forced? List them and their numbers
The truth is on the side of those who claim the covid vaccine caused numerous sicknesses and deaths because the vaccine proponents show opposition to extensive research into determining whether the deaths were actually caused by the vaccine or not.

Werbung:
Back