Why Are The Vaxxed Getting Sicker???? Wake Up People

So little testing? Proof from a credible source please
The truth is out. Drug companies have unleashed dangerous vaccines on the public with insufficient testing, lack of responsible awareness of the dangerous side effects, and yet to their own great profit. Drug companies and their salespeople lied, and thousands are dying as a result.

Werbung:
The truth is out. Drug companies have unleashed dangerous vaccines on the public with insufficient testing, lack of responsible awareness of the dangerous side effects, and yet to their own great profit. Drug companies and their salespeople lied, and thousands are dying as a result.
All you need is credible independent proof
But you won't post it
God hates when you lie

All you need is credible independent proof
But you won't post it
God hates when you lie
The fact that Covid-19 vaccines have deadly side effects is out. The left has thus far failed to refute the fact. I therefore will believe the facts until or unless someone counters with credible evidence to the contrary.

The fact that Covid-19 vaccines have deadly side effects is out. The left has thus far failed to refute the fact. I therefore will believe the facts until or unless someone counters with credible evidence to the contrary.
Even water can kill duh
You have to show the bad outweighs the good duh

So as always you have nothing butcartoons lol
How are you ever going to prove that the tens of thousands of deaths suspe3cted of being caused by the covid vaccine were not caused by the vaccine. For extra credit, can you tell me how many deaths reportedly linked to the Covid vaccine were investigated by the company that made the vaccine? (Hint, the deaths run into the thousands and the number of autopsies commissioned by a vaccine maker in 2021 is less than the number of digits on a clock.)

How are you ever going to prove that the tens of thousands of deaths suspe3cted of being caused by the covid vaccine were not caused by the vaccine. For extra credit, can you tell me how many deaths reportedly linked to the Covid vaccine were investigated by the company that made the vaccine? (Hint, the deaths run into the thousands and the number of autopsies commissioned by a vaccine maker in 2021 is less than the number of digits on a clock.)
For any credit post credible proof the bad outweighs the good
You have failed so far

You fail to prove they are
Burden of proof on you lol
I don't have to prove anything. I am not getting the stupid vaccine and I can let the rubes attempt to disprove the science all they like. That is no skin off my back.

I don't have to prove anything. I am not getting the stupid vaccine and I can let the rubes attempt to disprove the science all they like. That is no skin off my back.
Yes don't prove your lies so we can laugh at you
Works for me

Werbung:
Back