Why did Obama vaction in HAWAII and not KENYA?

Everyone in this thread is completely insane. I have seen nothing except capital letters, random pictures of the 3 stooges, drunks, and michelle's biceps, constant omgs and lols, conspiracy theorys, and endless drunken babblings. I became sick when I entered this thread. I can tell by some posts here that many of you are bipolar. There are dozens of threads that are exact copies of this one. If it were not for a few intelligent people here, I would leave this forum.

I think the same thing sometimes...

Werbung:
NO, the terrorists tried to ruin his vacation by blowing up a plane landing in Detroit BUT Obama was not going to quit playing GOLF . It took him DAYS just to make a WEAK USELESS statement. He wanted to putt out first. THis guy is about as USELESS of a President ever, WORSE than G.W. Bush. At LEAST BUSH LOVER AMERICA !
When Obame says he is TEED off about TERROTIST ACTIVITIES it means he is on the FIRST TEE and DRIVING!! lol,lol MY GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE????

KENYA TELL ME??

Were you sober when you made this post?

Werbung:
Everyone in this thread is completely insane. I have seen nothing except capital letters, random pictures of the 3 stooges, drunks, and michelle's biceps, constant omgs and lols, conspiracy theorys, and endless drunken babblings. I became sick when I entered this thread. I can tell by some posts here that many of you are bipolar. There are dozens of threads that are exact copies of this one. If it were not for a few intelligent people here, I would leave this forum.

Oh, Is my INTELLIGENCE causing you to stay? Please do not feel YOU must stay just for me. I will explain your leaving to the "ignorant masses", It is part of my responsibilty.HAPPY NEW YEAR !! THINK CONSERVATIVE VALUES and IT WILL BE! "To each accordng to his DEEDS, From each according to his CREED"

DANTE the CONSERVATIVE!! A NEW YEAR , A NEW LIFE , A NEW DANTE!!
GOD BLESS!!

Back