Why does "BUNTZ" censor postive PALIN POST?

Hey...we all can't be 'HOOT OWL' all night 'HELL RAISER's' like you are ;)
All it takes is a lil' "effort"!!!

Two_Fingers_Tequila_Big.jpg

Werbung:
Originally Posted by always You guys seem happy just to talk amoung yourselves in your own perverted world , ignoring the truth, and asleep in your group ignorance.

At LEAST MARKET your product for what it is , Controlled thought, Absence of HONEST DEBATE, VICIOUS PERSONAL attacks upon clear thinkers.
How horribly unfortunate for you that those incessant screeching voices {in your mind} create/cause/render you such a empty shell of humanity:eek: You dealt the hand that you played and then you complain about the reception that you've received...your internal angst/vitriolic/spewing/waste of bandwidth walked in the door with you and as part of this perverted/ignorant group {according to your value system} I'll simply state: you are not being forced to stay here so move along little screeching monkey and find your niche in life where the size of your ego, the limited amount of your education, the way in which you obfuscate a topic is welcomed and cherished.

As my dear poppa would say; "you made your bed and if you **** in it then either clean up after yourself or quit ****ting the bed"...simply said, you created your own mindless dribble and then you complain about the smell...LMAO

I'm so glad that you are on my ignore option and that the rare times that I get hit with your ignorant post is when some other unfortunate fellow member has pulled your diatribe into the conversation...what an utter looser you are!

I NOTICE "BUNTZ" DELETES POSTIVE PALIN POST but allows every NEGATIVE ONE to be posted. Certainly does not say much about the FAIRNESS of this POLITICAL FORUM.
But, IT goes a long way in demostrating just how meanspirited and controlling LEFTIST can be . Just a tiny bit of power brings out the worst in them.
SHOULD REMIND ALL how very dangerous it would be to give these LEFTIST decision making powers over YOUR HEALTH CARE or MINE!!
AMERICA is in GRAVE DANGER due to our STUPIDITY last NOVEMBER 4th, 2008THINK!

Always, you never ceaze to amaze me, i've never known anyone to have such a staggering level of ignorance.

PLC!-- "SUPER DUPER MODERATOR" , without any MODERATION!!

Just a SUGGESTION!, Maybe since YOU are in a superior position, at least in your own mind, compared to the rest of the low life on this "forum"

I suggest YOU RENAME this FORUM, TiTLE it "THE ANTI FREE SPEECH and THOUGHT Palace"- If you notice there is only one major theme allowed on this forum , that of radical leftist and anti- american views.
You guys seem happy just to talk amoung yourselves in your own perverted world , ignoring the truth, and asleep in your group ignorance.

At LEAST MARKET your product for what it is , Controlled thought, Absence of HONEST DEBATE, VICIOUS PERSONAL attacks upon clear thinkers.

HOW does one show evidence of DELETED POSTS? Like trying to retrieve a breath. I know , I will ask BUNTZ to confess, LOL,LOL .
Reminds me of the actions of REP. MURTHA , PA, in our HOUSE , when he controlled the GAVEL!! lol,lol

See now he's moved his ridiculous bash fest to yet another MOD.:rolleyes:

I've seen this happen before. When a poster has lost all credibility and knows they have flamed out and they don't want to be seen a leaving on their own defeated they sometimes purposely try and get the MODS to throw them out for good.

It's like when a highly depressed person runs at a cop waving a knife... it's called suicide by cop.

As void of any real insight as always has I hope when the MODS do finally put him in time out it's just temporary so he can reevaluate his technique. As it is this has Bob the Builder written all over it.

On the original complaint just for curiusity I looked and there are at least 2 positive threads going on Sarah Palin as we speak.
Sarah Palin was RIGHT! & Sarah Palin Book Sales are on Fire!
Perhaps always you might consider posting there.

UPDATE... found a 3rd positive Palin thread posted by guess who? always... Less than 1in4 terrorists favor Palin!!

See now he's moved his ridiculous bash fest to yet another MOD.:rolleyes:

I've seen this happen before. When a poster has lost all credibility and knows they have flamed out and they don't want to be seen a leaving on their own defeated they sometimes purposely try and get the MODS to throw them out for good.

It's like when a highly depressed person runs at a cop waving a knife... it's called suicide by cop.

As void of any real insight as always has I hope when the MODS do finally put him in time out it's just temporary so he can reevaluate his technique. As it is this has Bob the Builder written all over it.

DITTO my thoughts...I've noticed that the amazing improvement on his typing skill seemed to be a miracle of overnight higher brain activity;)

The false impersonations and extreme sloppy spelling/punctuations and attaching oneself to Pandora and now his typing is so different from the first sludge that fell off of his fingers...nobody has been 'PWNED' as much and yet to return under a 'FALSE AVATAR' and to be 'PWNED' again & again & again...just smells of BOOBtheBUILDER and his uniquely insane techniques and ideologies!!

HOW does one show evidence of DELETED POSTS? Like trying to retrieve a breath.

All the posts are numbered when they are created, look for missing numbers. Keep track of your posts you expect to be deleted, quote all or part of those posts in later posts then when people see a post quoted that does not exist they can know it was deleted. Look for cached copies on google of the thread to see if the post is in the cache. You could just tell us that on such and such a thread a post was deleted that came right after such and such a post.

Mods, help us out on this one. How else can one know if a post has been deleted? It is in your best interest for us all to know so you can be proven honest.

Werbung:
I went back and looked at the latest posts that were deleted that you started Always. I agree with Bunz 100% that they should have been removed.

The entire posts were "NO CONTEST!!! CHINA 100- America MINUS ZERO! " and "All three are great for america!! Conservatism thrives! "

Nothing about either of those posts ignites any debate, and frankly all they do is serve to bring about a back and forth of insults.

You can make the point that you wanted to make in a manner that actually fosters discussion. For example instead of making that comment about China, why not start a thread and say "here are the reasons I think X...Reason 1 is this. Reason 2 is this... etc.."

Just food for thought.

Back