Why does "BUNTZ" censor postive PALIN POST?

Werbung:
You are advocating banning someone because they are not nice to the mods?

You just don't care about many freedoms at all do you?

I'm advocating that when someone repeatedly posts inappropriately which includes starting threads... the MODS are the authority. Bashing the MODS for doing their job degrades the whole reason for having MODS.

And I said temporary ban (a time out) which I'd presume would come after a warning.

We could all just get on here and cuss each other out and start untrue & meaningless threads like... No new roller coasters will ever be built because Obama is President.

As far as me being against freedom... I simply came to the same conclusion that Conservative MOD Big Rob did.

we can just ban him with the , all ignore function...everyone put him on ignore and he is banned only threw the fact that no one has to listen to him...and he can't cry about it, because he is free to post...just we all used our freedom not to listen

Banning ... ignoring...banning...ignoring...

Those are pretty different. But the distinction between voluntary actions and forcing things to go your way is often lost on you, right?

I'm advocating that when someone repeatedly posts inappropriately which includes starting threads... the MODS are the authority. Bashing the MODS for doing their job degrades the whole reason for having MODS.

And I said temporary ban (a time out) which I'd presume would come after a warning.

We could all just get on here and cuss each other out and start untrue & meaningless threads like... No new roller coasters will ever be built because Obama is President.

As far as me being against freedom... I simply came to the same conclusion that Conservative MOD Big Rob did.

IF the mods were to abuse their authority how would we know if every dissenter were banned?

I appears that the mods have been following the correct course of action. The dissenter on the right complained that it was too harsh and you on the left complained that it was not harsh enough. But unless there can be allowed a discussion about it how will anyone collect the facts to make up their own minds.

I believe that the party that began with embracing liberty (liberals) has become the party that first jumps to desires to ban speech they don't like. They will often stifle speech through peer pressure (especially PC-ism), through policy (like on this board) and through law.

When did Big Rob say that Always should be banned even temporarily? Big Rob said that it was right that certain of his posts be deleted. The one action taken by the mods allows Always to defend himself and perhaps he and we can learn. The action you advocated removes all of his ability to say anything for a time.

I would say that this thread is not about US Politics and is in the wrong section of the forum. I would say that this discussion has resulted in two mods saying that particular posts were deleted for reasons other than the view of the poster. It has been a productive thread; trust in the mods has been upheld.

When did Big Rob say that Always should be banned even temporarily? Big Rob said that it was right that certain of his posts be deleted. The one action taken by the mods allows Always to defend himself and perhaps he and we can learn. The action you advocated removes all of his ability to say anything for a time.

I would say that this thread is not about US Politics and is in the wrong section of the forum. I would say that this discussion has resulted in two mods saying that particular posts were deleted for reasons other than the view of the poster. It has been a productive thread; trust in the mods has been upheld.

Trust you to be selective in your reading and comprehension of this entire topic...GOOD GRIEF

If you're going to quote someone at least make an honest attempt at getting it correct!!!

BIG ROB NEVER SAID ANY THING LIKE THAT...IT WAS A SUGGESTION FROM TOPGUN!!! :rolleyes:

Thank you for your summary...stating the obvious only reinforces the need to explain the way in which this board {any COMMUNITY FORUM} operates...don't like the rules/guidelines then pack it up and move along!!! ;)

Trust you to be selective in your reading and comprehension of this entire topic...GOOD GRIEF

If you're going to quote someone at least make an honest attempt at getting it correct!!!

BIG ROB NEVER SAID ANY THING LIKE THAT...IT WAS A SUGGESTION FROM TOPGUN!!! :rolleyes:

Thank you for your summary...stating the obvious only reinforces the need to explain the way in which this board {any COMMUNITY FORUM} operates...don't like the rules/guidelines then pack it up and move along!!! ;)

You might want to review the facts before sticking to that story.

My point was that BIG ROB never said anything like what TOP said.

BIG ROB did say: "I agree with Bunz 100% that they should have been removed.
"

Leave up the post regarding Sara Palin. I mean she's doing what she does best and that is putting herself out there to remind us all that she is still around and I don't have a problem with it and neither should anyone else. I mean when we start to censor things as silly as Sara Palin post then where does it end. Like the other day at my job we had some anti-Obama protesters who have in the past been there before and yes it was a federal installation. Someone got offended with what they had posted and went to the police and they came and asked them to leave because where they set there stuff up at was on city property but the thing that bugged me was that they set up in the same spot before and the cops didn't show up the last time??? I admit I didn't agree with what they have posted but they have a right to be there and protest. If you don't like what someone is saying or preaching then just ignore it and move on. I mean this happened after I left work but if it had happen during my work time I would have told the cops that they indeed notified us in advance and they are not disturbing patrons as they walk by. Like I said I may not agree with them but I would be the first to defend them and I also thank them for getting out there and practicing there constitutional right to protest. I'd just wish more Americans would have done this a lot sooner then later. I know I can be an ass on these forums but I will not stand by and let people in front of me be told to move on when in fact they have a right to be there.

Werbung:
Leave up the post regarding Sara Palin. I mean she's doing what she does best and that is putting herself out there to remind us all that she is still around and I don't have a problem with it and neither should anyone else. I mean when we start to censor things as silly as Sara Palin post then where does it end. Like the other day at my job we had some anti-Obama protesters who have in the past been there before and yes it was a federal installation. Someone got offended with what they had posted and went to the police and they came and asked them to leave because where they set there stuff up at was on city property but the thing that bugged me was that they set up in the same spot before and the cops didn't show up the last time??? I admit I didn't agree with what they have posted but they have a right to be there and protest. If you don't like what someone is saying or preaching then just ignore it and move on. I mean this happened after I left work but if it had happen during my work time I would have told the cops that they indeed notified us in advance and they are not disturbing patrons as they walk by. Like I said I may not agree with them but I would be the first to defend them and I also thank them for getting out there and practicing there constitutional right to protest. I'd just wish more Americans would have done this a lot sooner then later. I know I can be an ass on these forums but I will not stand by and let people in front of me be told to move on when in fact they have a right to be there.

I really liked that post, and agreed with all of it.

What about if we had a new section in the forum

an anti democrat rant section and an anti republican rant section, and in those sections you could be as mean and nasty as you want but we had to be respectful of eachother in the regular main forum?

then if someone didnt want to read mean nasty stuff they just dont go to the rant section and for those who want to rant and be nasty they could go to the rant section.

(IF) inforced, the main forum would go back to normal debate and basic respectfulness and all the crap would end up in the ranting section.

Back