Why Falun Gong is banned in China

Werbung:
Falun Gong members are healthy people, so ideal organ donors.

You will not believe this.

http://podcast.radionz.co.nz/ntn/ntn-20120307-0940-organ_harvesting_in_china-048.mp3

Comrade Stalin

I can believe it. A tyrannical dictatorial COMMUNIST government will ALWAYS commit violence on its people. Just as your buddy and beloved idol did in the USSR.

What I find hard to believe is you find this hard to believe. I would have thought you would be happy about organ harvesting of political opponents to profit a communist government. Uncle Joe did far worse and you have no problem with that. Why this?

I can believe it. A tyrannical dictatorial COMMUNIST government will ALWAYS commit violence on its people.

This would be true if China was still a communist country, but it not. It is now a capitalist country with fragments of the old communist state still in place.

Comrade Stalin

This would be true if China was still a communist country, but it not. It is now a capitalist country with fragments of the old communist state still in place.

Comrade Stalin

Why are they still threating us then? Even Russia is now a capitalist country and still threating us.

Werbung:

Comrade Stalin

China is not a communist nation. Really? You might want to take that back.

The Communist Party controls every aspect of life in China. The entire government is run by Commies. There are no other political parties allowed. They have installed a semi-capitalist economic system, but as you well know, the commies still control the economic system. And just as in your beloved USSR, the people have no rights and are subject to the tyrannies of the omnipresent state....and you love that tyrannical system too!

Back