Why is America so unpopular around the world?

I think the real question is....Why is CHINA so damn Cheap.....I mean 1 million dollars for Haiti relief....REALLY!!!! and the world hates us???

They were packed and the boats were on the way before "the one" got on tv to say we would help.

by that point Israel was already there saving lives.

Besides, the world doesnt hate us, they hate what we used to stand for... everything has changed now. Dont question it, just believe in the hope of the change

Werbung:
The main reason that the US federal government is unpopular is because they meddle in the internal affairs of other countries to secure economic advantage.

Nothing unusual in that but the sheer scale of the activities is overwhelming as the following mind-numbing list demonstrates.

http://academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/interventions.html

Such a shame because at the end of WW2 and immediately after 911, there was a worldwise sympathy, but as the list shows, it did not take long for the meddling to start again.

People around world bye and large feel no hatred for US citizens, but they are puzzled, especially in the Arab world where politics is a passion, as to how easily the citizens of the US allow their brutal and lying government to go about it's business.

And this blind love affair with the armed forces has just got to stop.

Armies brutalize young people and turn them into killers.

Comrade Stalin

America is an international bully and gets away with it because of a combination of the stupidity and nationalism of many of its people.

Gipper is a great example. The video link I posted gives a very sobre account of just how bad the US is on the world stage and yet all Gipper can say is he doesn't give two s.h.i.t.s aout how America is viewed globally.

This shows a breathtaking ignorance of international politics but more worryingly it shows a completely unquestioning loyalty to a state and even worse to the extreme right of that state.

If Gipper was reading about that kind of blind loyalty in Russia or China he would be ranting about indoctrination. But as the US can't do any wrong in his eyes it is, just patriotism.

God help America.

The US is going to need it because the its empire is over and its days of bullying ar coming to an end. All bullies get it sooner or later and the US' time has come.

As you sew so shall ye reap.

And now for the rest of story, which our American hating Americans fail to consider or understand.

We end WWII destroying fascism and imperialism. We rebuild Western Europe and Japan and allow them free reign to govern their nations, unlike the Soviet commies who murdered, pillaged, and imprisoned Eastern Europe...and we are the bad guys.

We prevent communist imperialism from enslaving all of the Korean peninsula at the cost of thousands of young American lives. Now S. Korea is a thriving nation and NOT controlled by the US as the commies would do. And we are the bad guys.

We protect Taiwan a freely elected democratic state for decades from repeated efforts by Red China to subjugate them. And we are the bad guys.

We try to stop the communist invasion of S. Vietnam at the cost of thousands of young American lives and tremendous cost. Our lose leads to millions of deaths and suffering by the S. Vietnamese and Cambodians. And we are the bad guys.

We help the Afghans defeat the stinking imperialist USSR who invaded their nation with the intention of making them Soviet citizens. And, we are the bad guys.

We liberate Kuwait from the murdering Iraqi dictator. We later liberate Iraq from the murdering dictator. And, we are the bad guys.

We assist Israel on numerous occasions from the constant aggressions by their neighbors. And we are the bad guys.

We liberate Afghan from the intolerant and murderous Taliban. And we are the bad guys.

When anywhere in the world disaster strikes, the American military is there to help and then leaves. And we are the bad guys.

Our military might arrayed around the world has prevented communist and imperialist nefarious actions for decades. And, we are the bad guys.

Yes, we have made mistakes. No great nation is without fault. BUT IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, NO GREAT NATION HAS BEEN AS BENEVOLENT, COMPASSIONATE, AND CARING. BUT SADLY, THAT MEANS NOTHING TO THE HATERS.

We are the last best hope for mankind and you anti-Americans can bite me. Please seek asylum in Cuba or N. Korea, but I know you are too chicken to do so. COWARDS!!!

God Bless America...we need His help to squash the traitorous fifth column.

Happy Friday Everyone...:D:):p

OLE GIPPER SAID: Yes, we have made mistakes. No great nation is without fault. BUT IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, NO GREAT NATION HAS BEEN AS BENEVOLENT, COMPASSIONATE, AND CARING. BUT SADLY, THAT MEANS NOTHING TO THE HATERS.

WOW...couldn't agree with you more...but that is exactly why I can't hate this new president that is working so hard to: undo/correct/rectify 8 years of unchecked spending/gluttony/greed/war plundering by a president that took a budget excess/created an unchecked deficit to create the worst economic fiasco of our history and retiring to his plantation in Texas.

HAIL TO THE KING OF HISTORIC DISASTER and that means nothing to the OBAMA HATERS of this great nation :cool:

Because we are arrogant pricks, rationalist. The KGB used to be our excuse, but now that we are the epitomy of a police state, we are the guardians of truth, justice, and the 'american way'. Rush wants us to be the defenders of his oxycodone. He is sadly mistaken, we are of the people, by the people, and for the people. He is for fear, the status quo, and anything that makes him the almighty dollar. Go figure, rush is the epitome of american life. And if you don't agree, then say so.... please.

Of course I do not agree with you but I will say so anyway.
If our President , our Congress, or Supreme Court, and the Majority of our State Leaders were more like "RUSH", America would be in FINE SHAPE and be respected around the world.Instead of having a weak Prez who runs around the globe apologizing for our greatness, our Prez would be assisting in spreading FREEDOM around this world not by force but by example, using force only to protect the "American Way"!
Only forms of "progressive " "isms" places the "almighty dollar" over human life!
America has received her Blessings from GOD, not because we are perfect but because , up until recently, strived to Obey Gods teachings and spread the "Good News" to ALL. America has taken a huge leap backwards as we have turned our backs on GOD in spite of his many, many blessings.
Very recent political developements show an encouraging trend to cast off our mistake in political leadership that begin in 2006 and peaked into such a soiled politicial landscape after the 2008 elections.HAVE FAITH!!!
SORRY President "OWE" , America is a CHRISTIAN nation in spite of your words to the contrary.

Hey Gripper, you just don't get it do you?

All of America's tyrrany is sold to you as liberation or somesuch thing.

That doesn't make it true.

The US only 'liberates' people it is expedient for it so to do. This usually means extreme suffering for the idiginous population and the plundering of the 'liberated' country's wealth.

Exactly like has happened in Iraq.

But no, you believe it was a noble crusade against fictitious WMD and the need for regime change. Well it is funny how many very nasty despots are allowed to continue unhindered if they are right wing and or do not have any oil.

You are unbelievably gullible.

But I don't think you would care even if you accepted what I say as true.

The sad thing is that many Americans have such a ludicrous and unjusitified sense of theier own importance that they think it is fine to go round the world killing and impoverishing people.

Many of these people also claim to be christians.

Vomit.

The world does not like us. Really?

I don't give two s.h.i.t.s what the world thinks about us.

Why do you?

The question was: Why is America so unpopular around the world?

Too answer a question with such a statement is almost always the response of an immature person. One who can only rationalize the question to his/her own physical wants and comfort.

Have you considered that no one on this forum has an interest in the fact that that you do not care?

Just for what it is worth, when were you born? I suspect that I have underware in my drawer that is older than you are.

Originally Posted by Gipper The world does not like us. Really?

I don't give two s.h.i.t.s what the world thinks about us.

Why do you?

Oh, my, my, my...my little confused boy...that's not what the adults in the world want to hear :rolleyes: See, we don't live in a enormous bubble that can exist without the rest of the world...we have to share this planet, it doesn't belong to just America :)

The question was: Why is America so unpopular around the world?

Too answer a question with such a statement is almost always the response of an immature person. One who can only rationalize the question to his/her own physical wants and comfort.

Have you considered that no one on this forum has an interest in the fact that that you do not care?

Just for what it is worth, when were you born? I suspect that I have underware in my drawer that is older than you are.

And your response here differs how?

This is a good topic and points out the mental derangement of leftists.

We all know leftists no nothing of history or refuse to learn from it. Otherwise they would know the the worlds greatest power is always disliked by the rest of the world. Rome, Great Britain, and others were hated and detested. Why? Because it is human nature to hate the world's greatest power.

There is no way to be liked by the world when you are the world's superpower unless of course you weaken yourself and become more like the weaker nations. And, this is why liberal elites promote the "the world hates us" BS. They want to weaken us because the hate America.

But, I thought the world hated us because of George Bush. What happened?:eek:

Werbung:
As to the derangement of leftists, you need to watch the movie "Canadian Bacon".

It uh, well, it's still very timely...rent it and see what I mean..

Back