Why its a law against doctors to kill people humanely but not vets?

steveox

I Think its should be against the law for your vet to put your pet to sleep too.Wanna know why its against the law killing a person humanely and not for pets? Cause youre a burden to the government.The government cant make any money off on animals. Your cat or dog doesnt pay taxes to the government but YOU DO!!! Thats why its against the law to kill people humanely when theyre sick and they want to die.Why is it ok for DR Kevorkian to serve time in prison and not your vet? Because of MONEY!!! Dr Kevorkian was in prison cause he took money that the government could have made of that sick patent.Thats why he was in prison and not your vet!

Werbung:
I think he's trying to say that the only reason the government allows terminal patients to keep surviving when they want to die is that there's money to be made.

While I could see some of that being true, I think it's a stretch. I think the reason Kevorkian went to jail is because people fear death. It's kind of scary to think that if society permits euthanasia, they might start encouraging it. That could happen in isolated incidents, but I don't foresee it becoming a societal norm to euthanize the citizenry when they reach the age of 30.

If i was sick and had to be hooked on machines and breathing tubes i dont want that! If i cant breathe,eat, or heart cant pump on its own i wanna die! Shouldnt you have that choice too?

I agree that people should have the right to doctor-assisted suicide... I don't however believe that the reason it is illegal is because the government wants your money. Pro-life groups oppose it because they believe it is a "slippery slope" that places value on human life.

Not to mention as long youre in the hospital the hospital makes the money from the insurance companies. As long youre in the hospital and your spouce is having trouble making ends meet she oe he will always get a visit from the IRS as well. You see your pets cant make money on anyone but you sure the hell do cause someone is always colleting something from you as long youre alive.

I Think its should be against the law for your vet to put your pet to sleep too.Wanna know why its against the law killing a person humanely and not for pets? Cause youre a burden to the government.The government cant make any money off on animals. Your cat or dog doesnt pay taxes to the government but YOU DO!!! Thats why its against the law to kill people humanely when theyre sick and they want to die.Why is it ok for DR Kevorkian to serve time in prison and not your vet? Because of MONEY!!! Dr Kevorkian was in prison cause he took money that the government could have made of that sick patent.Thats why he was in prison and not your vet!

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The 14th amendment protects our right to live. Doctors can let us die natural deaths, but they can not kill us unless it is ordered by a court of law.

Not true.

You DO know that Kevorkian recanted his position, don't you?
No, he did not. However, the terms of his parole included that he must promise not to violate the assisted suicide law, not be present at a suicide, not advocate for suicide. Nevertheless, he states that he has done all he can for the cause and now it is up to the people to continue the fight.

Reason vets can, doctors cannot.

After length discussions with people who are apposed to assisted suicide, given the argument that vets practice euthanasia, their prime reason always defaults to: "humans have souls..." animals do not. Thus, I see the difference as an attempt by the religious to force its value system on those of use who would choose assisted suicide over a painful death.

But its all about MONEY!
AnimatedMoney.gif

Your Vet cant go to prison and serve 10-20 years for putting your Dog or Cat to sleep. Again wanna know whos making this dough when youre in the hospital?
AnimatedMoney.gif

HOSPITALS
INSURANCE COMPANIES
IRS

Thats whos making the money when youre hooked on tubes and machines.
Hospitals, Insurance Companies and IRS isnt making a damn cent off your pet.

Werbung:
Ill point something out, and that is the fact that someone who is terminally ill, lets say from cancer for arguments sake, if that person is on medicaid or whatever government funded medical program, the government pays out much much much more money than they would ever collect from someone through income taxes. That argument doesnt hold much water.
You say that hospitals and insurance companies arent making a nickel off our pets and that may be true, but vets are, should we put them out of business over this? These people are highly educated and trained. You are also failing to realise that in America, no human owns another one, whereas humans own pets and livestock.
Are you suggesting that we put in jail the guy who runs slaughter house?
Are you suggesting that Kellogs should be upset when you buy Alpo? Because when you feed your pet that is less money you can spend money on your human food?
I am one who does support assisted suicide for terminally ill patients considering they are of the right frame of mind to make that decision, and nobody else can such as an attorney etc.

Back