Why Ron Paul’s Answer Terrifies The Republicans

Who are you to say what a conspiracy is and what isn't.

You're absolutely right. Who is he to say what is a conspiracy and what isn't?

Here's the dictionary's definition of "conspiracy":

1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Seems that all the postulating about 9/11 is postulation about a conspiracy. Hot damn - who is this "dictionary" fellow to say what is a conspiracy and what isn't?

You are not God, not even close. I doubt if you are even a marine.

No, he isn't God. I'm God and I'd dare you prove me wrong. And admit it - the marine thing was just a blatant ad hominem attack.

Werbung:

2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

Seems that all the postulating about 9/11 is postulation about a conspiracy. Hot damn - who is this "dictionary" fellow to say what is a conspiracy and what isn't?

Hot Damn that puts your official story right in the same Toilet aint that cool jed?

No, he isn't God. I'm God and I'd dare you prove me wrong. And admit it - the marine thing was just a blatant ad hominem attack.
FWIW i dont think hes a jarhead either

Since when is "USMC the Almighty" called "dictionary"?

Just my Gut...................

in my world hes whats known as a "Hang Around"

if im wrong.....sorry buddy just my gut talkin to me

Hot Damn that puts your official story right in the same Toilet aint that cool jed?

Congratulations, that's beside the point.

In case you're having difficulty wrapping your brain around the point, here it is: you guys all took offense to USMC moving all this to the conspiracy theory category, despite the fact that all this stuff about how the government is lying to us is obviously a conspiracy theory. Whether or not the government's theory is a conspiracy theory is totally irrelevant because the original thread was supposed to be a discussion on Ron Paul - not on 9/11. If there were only a brief mention of the 9/11 conspiracy theory in the thread it wouldn't have gotten moved, because then the thread wouldn't have been about it - only about Ron Paul's position on the subject. However, the thread turned into a debate on conspiracy theories...so that's where it goes. The mention of his 9/11 stance stays - because the point of the thread is still Ron Paul, not 9/11.

BACK to the subject...

Anyway, I don't suppose there's anyone out there who actually wants to talk about Ron Paul, is there?

Actually, yes! I don't think Ron Paul has a prayer of getting a nomination, much less a general vote for the office. But he IS stirring the pot a bit, making some of us discuss various issues that otherwise might be overlooked. I do think he has some valid points.

I think that there are many, many reasons why what he says is correct. It is not as simplistic as "they hate us because..." The U.S. has done a lot of good out there, and it's fair share (at least!) of not so good, even bad. There are things we've done that were with the best of motives, but turned out with bad results. And probably some that our motives were bad, but the results ended up good.

With the amount of information, and misinformation, available, Ron Paul will create some lively discussions. Personally, I'm somewhere between a Libertarian and a Republican. Ron Paul's answer doesn't terrify me at all. It merely gives voice to a subject that deserves to be brought to the table, in open.

If Republicans/Conservatives are so brainless and weak in their positions, and in their grasp of facts, that they are "terrified" of him and his answers, they deserve all the bed-wetting they get from it.

I think Ron Paul brings a dimension to this over-extended and WAY premature primary season that is at least interesting. And hold on, another one is waiting in the wings: the Newt himself. Not sure at all if he's going to throw his hat in, but I'm certain he will have some fascinating input to the process.

Congratulations, that's beside the point.

In case you're having difficulty wrapping your brain around the point, here it is: you guys all took offense to USMC moving all this to the conspiracy theory category, despite the fact that all this stuff about how the government is lying to us is obviously a conspiracy theory. Whether or not the government's theory is a conspiracy theory is totally irrelevant because the original thread was supposed to be a discussion on Ron Paul - not on 9/11. If there were only a brief mention of the 9/11 conspiracy theory in the thread it wouldn't have gotten moved, because then the thread wouldn't have been about it - only about Ron Paul's position on the subject. However, the thread turned into a debate on conspiracy theories...so that's where it goes. The mention of his 9/11 stance stays - because the point of the thread is still Ron Paul, not 9/11.
your smokin the bud again arent you?

he is the last chance for freedom in the republican party

It sure was hard to walk away from the party.............

ive never looked back though and its only gotten worse since i left

Werbung:
It seems that the repiglicons are so used to telling and repeating lies that when faced with one of their own simply noting the facts and telling the truth, their heads fly apart in fits of indignant outrage.
Its really quite amusing.

Back