Why Would He?

I see! So, it really has nothing to do with interpretation of the Constitution after all.
All I'm saying is not just give peace a chance,but give humanity a chance.If people don't like Trump,then one day,all being well,they can vote for someone else.As I wrote before all democracy is flawed.In my view this is mostly because of money,which gives you a cash based democracy,which gives you what I call cashocracy.The other countries,societies,we have in the world are totalitarian,dictatorships,not much of a choice but there it is.

Werbung:
All I'm saying is not just give peace a chance,but give humanity a chance.If people don't like Trump,then one day,all being well,they can vote for someone else.As I wrote before all democracy is flawed.In my view this is mostly because of money,which gives you a cash based democracy,which gives you what I call cashocracy.The other countries,societies,we have in the world are totalitarian,dictatorships,not much of a choice but there it is.
We can vote for someone else because the Constitution outlines how and when those votes are to be taken.
Were we a pure democracy, Trump would have lost.

We can vote for someone else because the Constitution outlines how and when those votes are to be taken.
Were we a pure democracy, Trump would have lost.
That's right,like I say,so seeing as there are no pure democracies,nor perfect society anywhere,you have to make the most of what you've got.Societies change and it's the people that make those changes,what usually stops change is a minority of individuals that benefit from the status quo.

That's right,like I say,so seeing as there are no pure democracies,nor perfect society anywhere,you have to make the most of what you've got.Societies change and it's the people that make those changes,what usually stops change is a minority of individuals that benefit from the status quo.

Quite the change from your first post:

"Secular democracy is the adult evolved way."

They have been given a chance, and a choice, and they have failed.
No we've never really tried humanity it's always law of the jungle capitalism or equally brutal totalitarian regimes.I still think secular democracy is best.I hope this will be part of human evolution.We need to keep religion out of government,but people can believe what they want as long as they don't force it on others,that's been some religionists trouble,and of course still is.

No we've never really tried humanity it's always law of the jungle capitalism or equally brutal totalitarian regimes.I still think secular democracy is best.I hope this will be part of human evolution.We need to keep religion out of government,but people can believe what they want as long as they don't force it on others,that's been some religionists trouble,and of course still is.

More so with the religion haters. Having said that, secular democracy has been tried several times, and failed. Most often it ends in imperialism, or decadence. India is todays example of yet another attempt, or Bangladesh, as was Rome, and Greece, in times past.

More so with the religion haters. Having said that, secular democracy has been tried several times, and failed. Most often it ends in imperialism, or decadence. India is todays example of yet another attempt, or Bangladesh, as was Rome, and Greece, in times past.
Yes it's money and power which we know corrupt.We've never had a unified democratic world,with money being abolished,perhaps if we ever do we'll see a better world.I certainly don't put my faith in the bible or other ancient scriptures.It is reason,decent humane laws that offer hope.You mention ancient Rome and Greece,but they had slavery and Gods,present day India has lots of good points as well as bad,no easy answers,but religion is still very strong there not really a secular country.

Werbung:
Trump and the Bible are as incompatible as...

Jesus and Christians.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

Regards
DL

Back