Why Would He?

Yes there are many deluded god botherers who use the bible to attempt to strengthen their arguments,these inane punk asses are to be pitied.Still these kidults need their stories to comfort them truly pathetic.

Werbung:
Just look at the misery caused in the world by these self righteous religious cranks.At the moment in the world we have the Islamic killers,Christian nut jobs and Jews that think the goyim are less than human and should be enslaved by them.All these cranks quote their books of fairy tales and think they are God's chosen,but none of these punks and asses no anything about god,only their own deluded little minds.

Yes there are many deluded god botherers who use the bible to attempt to strengthen their arguments
Deus vult...frater meus

Fiat pax in virtute tua: et abundantia in turribus tuis
Propter fratres meos et proximos meos loquebar pacem de te
Rogate quae ad pacem sunt Jerusalem:et abundantia diligentibus te
Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto, sicut erat in principio et nunc et semper, et in saecula

Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

Deus vult...frater meus

Fiat pax in virtute tua: et abundantia in turribus tuis
Propter fratres meos et proximos meos loquebar pacem de te
Rogate quae ad pacem sunt Jerusalem:et abundantia diligentibus te
Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto, sicut erat in principio et nunc et semper, et in saecula

Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.
Where are you going?Quo vadis?
Would help if you wrote in English,no one likes a show off,a translation would help,I certainly can't be bothered to translate your post.

Yes Latin was the lingua franca of the world once,those days have gone.When people translated the bible into English,they were tortured,murdered and oppressed by the church and powers of the time.

Would help if you wrote in English,no one likes a show off,a translation would help,I certainly can't be bothered to translate your post.
It was designed to illustrate your point! The furtherance of brotherhood through God through armed force... the latin quoted is the prayer of the Knights Templar established in Jerusalem in 1120. It is not translated for obvious reasons although there are translations if you are interested? Most of if comes from Psalm 122

upload_2017-10-9_12-10-4.jpeg

Would help if you wrote in English,no one likes a show off
..yeah well...I guess it helps if you have a bit of understanding about what you are talking about...;)

Last edited:
It was designed to illustrate your point! The furtherance of brotherhood through God through armed force... the latin quoted is the prayer of the Knights Templar established in Jerusalem in 1120. It is not translated for obvious reasons although there are translations if you are interested? Most of if comes from Psalm 122

View attachment 987

..yeah well...I guess it helps if you have a bit of understanding about what you are talking about...;)
I like the story of the sun and the wind from Aesop's fables,well worth a read.Don't get me wrong Latin is a beautiful language,it's just easier for commoners like me to read and speak English,some of us haven't had the advantages of going to the elitist fee paying schools,which give some people such an advantage in life.

Yup boarding school with 250 kids in the whole school from primary all the way up to senior. The Scottish education system... ya couldn't beat it... in my day anyway. Now look at it!! Ah well....
Oh yeah.... no fee either all thanks to the tax payer!!
That's good to hear you were a lucky fellow.

That's good to hear you were a lucky fellow.
Kindda. The issue was that because we are a military family my schooling would have been bolloxed up from moving every 2 years or so to a new country/school and thus boarding school was the option chosen. The school I went to is pretty exceptional in that it is fully funded by the MOD to assist military families and non-selective in terms of educational ability it was down to the individual circumstances of the family - not Officers, just ranking soldiers only or if your parent was an officer they had to have spent at least 10 years in the ranks.

I think its still the same size as when I went there? It used to take roughly 25 new kids a year and was basically a military school; school uniform in my time was cammies and boots (although not now) and your career path was either army, navy or air force... payback I guess!

Last edited:
http://atheismexposed.tripod.com/atheist_crimes.htm

"Soviet policy toward religion was based on the ideology of Marxism-Leninism, which made atheism the official doctrine of the Communist Party, though, in theory, each successive Soviet constitution granted freedom of belief. As the founder of the Soviet state V. I. Lenin put it:

Religion is the opium of the people: this saying of Marx is the cornerstone of the entire ideology of Marxism about religion. All modern religions and churches, all and of every kind of religious organizations are always considered by Marxism as the organs of bourgeois reaction, used for the protection of the exploitation and the stupefaction of the working class. (Lenin, V. I.. "About the attitude of the working party toward the religion.". Collected works, v. 17, p.41. <http://www.psylib.ukrweb.net/books/maenl01/txt17.> Retrieved on 2006-09-09.

Marxism-Leninism has consistently advocated for the suppression, and, ultimately, the disappearance of religious beliefs, due to their unscientific and superstitious character. In the 1920s and 1930s, such organizations as the League of the Militant Godless were active in anti-religious propaganda. Atheism was the norm in schools, communist organizations (such as the Young Pioneer Organization), and the media."

In our most recent election the so-called “christian” community came out in force of Donald Trump. First off, let me say IMO there were no good choices in the 4 major parties, Democratic, Republican, Green, and Libertarian. There were in the Constitution Party, and the Independent Party. But, on with my tale of woe.

The Christian community chose to ignore the Word of God in this process (as it does IMO in most circumstances). When choosing a leader God says this is His standard:

Exodus 18: 21

"Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties and of tens."

Obviously neither Trump, nor Clinton, come close to meeting this standard.

But then I hear these same folks saying “God Bless America” . Again we come into conflict with the Word of God:

2 Chronicles 7: 19-22

"But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them; then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.

And this house, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passeth by it; so that he shall say, Why hath the Lord done thus unto this land, and unto this house? And it shall be answered, Because they forsook the Lord God of their fathers, which brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshiped them, and served them: therefore hath he brought all this evil upon them."

Again, this conversation is not for the unbeliever, it is for the ones who claim, and IMO falsely so, to be followers of Christ. And, before the mentally challenged interrupt with their usual deflections, let me state clearly that I do not think of myself as being perfect. I have my own sins as every human does. The topic at hand is how can one who claims to be a follower of Christ do so knowing that they support a pathological liar, an adulterer, a coward; and a country that seeks to resegregate the country (especially in education, and employment); pays homage to the wealthy while seeking to further impoverish the poor (or the middle class); keeps the country in a constant state of war while the leaders never serve in the military, and their family members will not; and numerous other falsehoods they claim to be “christian”, and then ask God to “bless” the country.

Why would God do so when He says he will not?

Do you think Christ would have tried to drain the swamp?

Do you think Christ would have tried to drain the swamp?

Christ would have never allowed the "swamp" to be created. However, we do not live in a Theocracy, so the best we can do is follow His advice, and then hope others are wise enough to do the same.

Fact remains, as long as the people refuse to follow His word this country will never be blessed by Him.

Werbung:
The real saviour, hope and light of the world is democracy.

Democracy has never solved anything, and each time it has been tried has ended in tragedy:

http://www.declineoftheempire.com/2012/03/democracies-always-fail.html

"But suppose we did live in a democracy in which all votes were equal. It would fail anyway scientists say, for People Aren't Smart Enough for Democracy to Flourish.

The democratic process relies on the assumption that citizens (the majority of them, at least) can recognize the best political candidate, or best policy idea, when they see it. But a growing body of research has revealed an unfortunate aspect of the human psyche that would seem to disprove this notion, and imply instead that democratic elections produce mediocre leadership and policies.

The research, led by David Dunning, a psychologist at Cornell University, shows that incompetent people are inherently unable to judge the competence of other people, or the quality of those people's ideas. For example, if people lack expertise on tax reform, it is very difficult for them to identify the candidates who are actual experts. They simply lack the mental tools needed to make meaningful judgments.

As a result, no amount of information or facts about political candidates can override the inherent inability of many voters to accurately evaluate them. On top of that, "very smart ideas are going to be hard for people to adopt, because most people don’t have the sophistication to recognize how good an idea is," Dunning told Life's Little Mysteries."

Back