Will AMERICA survive Obama ???

i claim its not credible, loser. lol.
because you can't convince anyone who is intelligent and independent. duh.
you are an election moron
You claim evidence of massive voter fraud is not credible, yet you cannot say why other than that you simply refuse to believe it.

Werbung:
and yet you never seem to mention"every" crook, just democrats.
you are such a right wing hypocrite lol
My apologies if I gave the impression that I favor crooks be forgiven of their crimes, like Comey forgave Hillary, simply because the crooks may be aligned with the political party I support.

The election cannot be accepted as fair until Democrats disprove evidence of voter fraud they don't want to talk about.
You are free to accept or not accept it. You morons can't be convinced no matter how many court cases you lose. It is silly for Democrats to try and convince you korons of reality

My apologies if I gave the impression that I favor crooks be forgiven of their crimes, like Comey forgave Hillary, simply because the crooks may be aligned with the political party I support.
Crimes aren't forgiven lby the legal system lol
This isn't church try to pay attention

You are free to accept or not accept it. You morons can't be convinced no matter how many court cases you lose. It is silly for Democrats to try and convince you korons of reality
The Democrats claim the election was fair but their inability to disprove a mountain of evidence of voting fraud casts serious doubts on their unsupported claims.

You claim evidence of massive voter fraud is not credible, yet you cannot say why other than that you simply refuse to believe it.
Of course I can say why
I have posted a number of analys3s showing why
You just are too stupid or too lazy

Nope
He had full legal authority to make charging decisions
You are a legal moron
Comey had no legal right to dismiss charges against Hillary. He was not a judge, and he was guilty himself of violating the law against mishandling classified documents, further removing him from appearance of propriety of justice by making any decision about Hillary's criminal violations of the law as well.

The “Comey Standard” for Espionage Act and 18 U.S.C. § 1924 Violations and What It Could Mean for Comey Himself | American Center for Law and Justice (aclj.org) 7-11-17

Setting aside for now the accuracy of Comey’s questionable and convoluted treatment of mens rea jurisprudence or even the propriety of him imposing his own value judgment to nullify the express will of Congress, what is clear from his testimony is that Comey (1) knows both the Espionage Act and 18 U.S.C. § 1924 exist; (2) knows what the laws require; (3) believes that if someone knows the law exists and then violates that law by mishandling classified information, the law is plainly violated; and (4) believes such a knowing violation justifies prosecution.

Werbung:
Back