Will Hillary Clinton Run in 2016

Do You Think Will Hillary Run in 2016

• Total voters

Texas_tea

There has been a lot of chatter lately as to whether HRC will run in 2016. I couldn't imagine her not running except for a couple of scenarios.

1) There is nothing left of the US come 2016 and and no need for elections

2) Obama refuses to step down in 2016 and uses the NDAA to put HRC in GITMO

Now short of that I think she will run. We are all aware that HRC has a large fan base of low/no information sheeple who will certainly vote for her and be very disappointed if she doesn't run.

I posted a short video below of some of the likes that are HRC fans. It is very entertaining and if you are liberal, don't get mad, just watch the video and laugh "with" your fellow like-minded voters.

However, it does appear that with all the scandals and failed policies that HRC's popularity may be waning.

HRC's new book "Hard Choices" where she apparently tries convince everyone she's a po white girl, has sold less than 10% of what the publisher estimated in the first week.

So, what do you think? Think she will run? Think she stands a chance to really win?

Werbung:
She is discovering her fan base is much diminished. Nice article on drudge listing five good reasons itll be a no. One of which touches on your #1 that BO is leaving quite a mess to clean up. Its become routine that gop has to come in and remedy donkey poop administrations. No exception this time.

She is discovering her fan base is much diminished. Nice article on drudge listing five good reasons itll be a no. One of which touches on your #1 that BO is leaving quite a mess to clean up. Its become routine that gop has to come in and remedy donkey poop administrations. No exception this time.
I am not buying it. It may appear to be a mess to us but, it is exactly what these Marxist want.

Don't forget both Hillary and BO see Saul Alinski as a mentor.

They are not interested in anyone coming in and "cleaning up the mess".

And, they certainly would not be ok with relinquishing power for 4 or 8 years so the GOP could undo their "progress"!

She will run ................

I don't think she should run,But she will run. But the Hipcrissy from the Media won't grill her on Benghazi. Remember what Candy Crowley did on debates?
If Hillary gets nomination heres what Republican candidate should demand. I will not debate if CNN,NBC,MSNBC or CBS moderates debates. I only will debate Hillary if Fox News moderates. And one 3 hour debate only not 3, 2 hours debate events.

I don't think she should run,But she will run. But the Hipcrissy from the Media won't grill her on Benghazi. Remember what Candy Crowley did on debates?
If Hillary gets nomination heres what Republican candidate should demand. I will not debate if CNN,NBC,MSNBC or CBS moderates debates. I only will debate Hillary if Fox News moderates. And one 3 hour debate only not 3, 2 hours debate events.
I don't see that happening by a long shot. Hillary will run and the GOP will run another leftist Republican against her guaranteeing a shoe-in for Hillary.

Be prepared to bow to your queen, steve ....

She is already getting flack from msm. She made many enemies in the last go with what she said about BO and showing him up as secstate.

And the BS flows like taxpayers monies through the hands of politicians.

Anyone who thinks this woman should be president is solely blinded by their own naked partisan.

Hillary will say what she wants you to hear. Remember Obamas campaign promises? He told his supporters what he wanted them to hear. But never kept his promises. He tells you B.S so he gets you to vote for him. Politicans are like used car salesmen or any commercial actors. Just like Bill Clinton promised y'all he will raise taxes on people making $200,000 or more. When you voted for him he turns around and tax you. So I'm not buying one bit of B.S From Hillary. She will say anything just to get in that oval office.

She isnt nearly as popular as media people think. Name recognition is strong but not that positive.
I agree but, reality and facts have never stopped liberals before.

Besides, she has the great Democrat voter fraud machine on her side. Honestly, her popularity doesn't matter.

She will win regardless.

Werbung:
I agree but, reality and facts have never stopped liberals before.

Besides, she has the great Democrat voter fraud machine on her side. Honestly, her popularity doesn't matter.

She will win regardless.
Not only i like ur post i agree with you. Democratic fraud machine will do anything to keep liberals in power. Just like Louis Learner and her I.R.S silenced the Tea Party to help Obama win re-election.

Back