Will Hillary Clinton Run in 2016

Do You Think Will Hillary Run in 2016

• Total voters
no Bush left a mess to clean up , Obama is going to leave a nation actuly going the right way...no locked in stupid wars with a econ crashing...rather one hitting record highs like right now while getting out of wars. Vote Republican if you want dead americans and a dead economy.
Now you want to bring up the markets.. the very people you said were in Bush's pockets.. Still no job's but big business is doing great.. Trillions of dollars have been pumped into these markets, BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN..

Werbung:
Exclusive: Obama Told Lawmakers Criticism of His Syria Policy is 'Horsesh*t'

Hillary is now trying to distance herself from Obama. A sure sign she will be running.

She has to distance herself from him if she is to run. She can't exactly run on failed presidency can she?

President Obama did pretty well, except for the racist tub-thumpers, who are mad. Mrs Clinton will need to differentiate herself, yes, but I fear that she will do so by financing Israeli gas ovens for the Final solution of the Palestinian Problem.

Exclusive: Obama Told Lawmakers Criticism of His Syria Policy is 'Horsesh*t'

Hillary is now trying to distance herself from Obama. A sure sign she will be running.

She has to distance herself from him if she is to run. She can't exactly run on failed presidency can she?
It didn't work for McCain, and it won't for Hillary either. Sure, she has to distance herself.

It's very likely that she will run, so it's up to the Republicans to come up with a candidate who can actually win. I wonder just who that will b?

It didn't work for McCain, and it won't for Hillary either. Sure, she has to distance herself.

It's very likely that she will run, so it's up to the Republicans to come up with a candidate who can actually win. I wonder just who that will b?

Netemyahu, obviously. All Zionists were born in the USA, of the Archangel Gabriel and toads.

I think the one thing that most people see today is what an abysmal failure Obama's foreign policy has been. ANYBODY who distances themselves from that catastrophic course can only be gaining political points. While Hillary gains points for doing it, that only puts her equal with the Republicans who are doing the same thing.

Foreign policy will not be a significant factor in the 2016 election unless the sides articulate different ways to reverse the damage done. If, for example, Hillary proposes that we recognize the ISIS state, and work diplomatically with them, and the Republican candidate proposes that we simply blow it to smithereens, then foreign policy will become a divider. Until then, the Republicans would be wise to make their stated position relatively close to Hillary's proposal (or vice versa).

Netemyahu, obviously. All Zionists were born in the USA, of the Archangel Gabriel and toads.

So, tell me, does hatred, racism, and misogyny consume your every thought, or just when you're awake?

I think the one thing that most people see today is what an abysmal failure Obama's foreign policy has been. ANYBODY who distances themselves from that catastrophic course can only be gaining political points. While Hillary gains points for doing it, that only puts her equal with the Republicans who are doing the same thing.

Exactly, just as distancing oneself from the failed foreign policy of the Bush administration was essential for any successful bid for the presidency in '08. That's why McCain declared himself a "maverick", but it wasn't enough. Obama was a better Notbush than McCain.

Foreign policy will not be a significant factor in the 2016 election unless the sides articulate different ways to reverse the damage done. If, for example, Hillary proposes that we recognize the ISIS state, and work diplomatically with them, and the Republican candidate proposes that we simply blow it to smithereens, then foreign policy will become a divider. Until then, the Republicans would be wise to make their stated position relatively close to Hillary's proposal (or vice versa).

Foreign policy might become a significant issue, the way things are going in the Middle East and in the Ukraine just now.

But, articulating a solution is not the way to win. The way to win is to speak in such generalities as to make the voters think that they have a solution that they would like. Articulating real world solutions to real world problems may seem to be the way to go, but does not have a good track record in getting people elected.

Exactly, just as distancing oneself from the failed foreign policy of the Bush administration was essential for any successful bid for the presidency in '08. That's why McCain declared himself a "maverick", but it wasn't enough. Obama was a better Notbush than McCain.

Foreign policy might become a significant issue, the way things are going in the Middle East and in the Ukraine just now.

But, articulating a solution is not the way to win. The way to win is to speak in such generalities as to make the voters think that they have a solution that they would like. Articulating real world solutions to real world problems may seem to be the way to go, but does not have a good track record in getting people elected.

Pretty sure that's what I said ... are we violently agreeing again?

So, tell me, does hatred, racism, and misogyny consume your every thought, or just when you're awake?

What do you think I am, an American rightist nutter? You are so far out of your tiny mind you will never get back, Netenyahu. Look in a mirror, if you can face it, and stop trying to pretend I am you, you poor, sick sod. :)

No .... you are a leftist .... and like all leftist, you are consumed with hatred, racism, and misogyny in your every thought..

Am I buggery! The last person I ever hated was Margaret Thatcher, and it helped neither of us. Grow up, you silly peasant! :)

What do you think I am, an American rightist nutter? You are so far out of your tiny mind you will never get back, Netenyahu. Look in a mirror, if you can face it, and stop trying to pretend I am you, you poor, sick sod. :)

Rule 14. When lacking a cogent and intelligent response, attack the poster.

Are you sure you want to know what I think you are?? Don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer.

If Hill stays healthy and there isn't another Obama in the wings waiting to unseat her, I think she'll run

It always comes down to the last few weeks of an election as to who will win. That's two and a half years from now. Just think what other disasters are headed our way.

The economy could take a big dump, some kook will start a BIG war, more scandals in DC , we could have another 911.....look how these past years have gone.

Last edited:
Werbung:
If Hill stays healthy and there isn't another Obama in the wings waiting to unseat her, I think she'll run

It always comes down to the last few weeks of an election as to who will win. That's two and a half years from now. Just think what other disasters are headed our way.

The economy could take a big dump, some kook will start a BIG war, more scandals in DC , we could have another 911.....who knows that look how these past years have gone.
Once again you are correct. I think Hill knows something big and disastrous is right around the corner and that is why 2 1/2 years prior to the election she is already running like hell from BO.

Back