Will the US become like Western Europe?

If social order is the result of inbreeding, and if the Europeans are indeed given to that form of population increase, then I suppose the rural south must be a paragon of social order.

I don't agree with that hurtful stereotype you use with such wanton cultural insensitivity, but in a way they do have some achievements in social order - the death penalty, used to be segregation, Evangelical Christianity...

Werbung:
I don't agree with that hurtful stereotype you use with such wanton cultural insensitivity,

but it's OK to use the same stereotype for a whole continent.

but in a way they do have some achievements in social order - the death penalty, used to be segregation, Evangelical Christianity...

The death penalty, segregation, and evangelical Christianity comprise social order about as much as Sharia law comprises social order, just not to quite the same degree.

but it's OK to use the same stereotype for a whole continent.

I merely put forth an observation - I don't care if Europe chooses to balkanize their gene-pool, just that it's a circuitous way to maintain civic virtue - you tried to make an ad-hominem against Americans out of it.

The death penalty, segregation, and evangelical Christianity comprise social order about as much as Sharia law comprises social order, just not to quite the same degree.

There again, an immaterial value judgment.

Werbung:
Back