Would you ever kill someone?

Werbung:
I can't Understand Why.....

Do these administrators allow these young and immatured kids
in on a adult forum. Half these clowns haven't stopped wetting
the bed, but they are in here trying to talk like their Parents,
and one can tell the beanie boppers by their posting style.

This is why teen girls get knocked up at 13, and these dumb
boys get locked up in jail cause of NO parental advise.
There was a death reported to my office today. Where a 12 year
old blew his OWN brains out by playing with a gun.

This thread question isn't fully stated, due to the fact that it
flat out ask Would you kill Someone, and it should have been
a little more meanful by asking..Would you kill Someone in
Self-Defense. The way its asked is like coming out from
the blue. Then I would answer Hell Yeah cause its better
him or them then me.

No Problem Dude. The Ghostdog will pay closer attention the next time.

You had it right the first time. For some reason, he believes that even mentioning that one has been to war constitutes bragging. In fact, now that you have mentioned that you were in Vietnam, in order for him to avoid being a hypocrite, he must label you a braggart as well.

What outfit were you in?

You had it right the first time. For some reason, he believes that even mentioning that one has been to war constitutes bragging. In fact, now that you have mentioned that you were in Vietnam, in order for him to avoid being a hypocrite, he must label you a braggart as well.

What outfit were you in?

Palerider, I am far from bragging about anything that happened
in my tour of duty days. To brag is telling war lies everytime a
post is submitted. What I am about to post Pathfinder is only
because YOU asked a question, and another thing I don't
believe in offering to much information.
Plus if I was to state the information you asked. There is no security
that what I post won't be used by you? But I will state that I was in
special forces, and that's all that you need to know.

That's where I earned the title Samurai Warrior. Look up what
Samurai means.

... Not with certainty...

Is there anything that you know would drive you to intentionally kill someone?

I've no desire to take a human life, although I can't say that there haven't been times in the past that I gladly would have pulled a switch, or the trigger, on certain individuals.

Right down to it, I can only hope that I would have the courage to do whatever was necessary to defend or protect what or who I love against those whose intent is evil, to do harm.

And for those who have served. I was never in the military. My dad was, and my step-father, along with my brother, my uncles and my nephew. And several cousins, both male and female. Many saw active duty, from WWII, to Korea, to 'Nam, to the Gulf War. There are times that they would talk about their service time. I've never taken any of it for bragging.

Sometimes there is pride in what they say, sometimes deep regret and sadness. Never any gloating about killing anyone. Never any bragging. I don't think it benefits anyone to confuse bragging with relating war experiences with pride. And I'm not worthy to stand next to any of them, yet they'd be the first to stand behind me.

That's where I earned the title Samurai Warrior. Look up what
Samurai means.

I don't need to look it up. You wouldn't have been in Da Nang for two and a half years though, and we would have been there at about the same time. The reason I asked what outfit you were in was that I wondered if we might ever have crossed paths, or came close to crossing paths.

I was with the 196th light infantry. I landed in Tay Ninh in 1966, then Chu Lai, then Tam Ky, then Phong Dien, then Hoi An.

I don't need to look it up. You wouldn't have been in Da Nang for two and a half years though, and we would have been there at about the same time. The reason I asked what outfit you were in was that I wondered if we might ever have crossed paths, or came close to crossing paths.

I was with the 196th light infantry. I landed in Tay Ninh in 1966, then Chu Lai, then Tam Ky, then Phong Dien, then Hoi An.

How in the Hell can you tell me where I been? I hate internet freaks
to tell me about where I have been, and to question me about anything.
I could give a les F*** if you been to the moon that's your damn
business, and who am I to call you a lier? Don't give me your bull****
about We would have been there the same time. Because I will call
your fake ass out, and you would be sitting at your computer looking
stupid.

Oh I forgot you are one of them Internet assholes who go to a
site, and then come back online pretending you been somewhere.
When actually you haven't been out your front yard.

In closing Nothing you type impresses me since I see you are
a lier. If we was there the sametime you don't know me, and
I don't know you. So come up with some new game.

How in the Hell can you tell me where I been? I hate internet freaks
to tell me about where I have been, and to question me about anything.
I could give a les F*** if you been to the moon that's your damn
business, and who am I to call you a lier? Don't give me your bull****
about We would have been there the same time. Because I will call
your fake ass out, and you would be sitting at your computer looking
stupid.

You were the one who claimed to have earned the title of samaurai warrior. Correct me if I am wrong, but you could have only gotten that title had you been operating west of Da Nang in the A Shau valley and those operations started in 1967 and were wrapped up early in 1968. You said that you were in vietnam for two and a half years. Those operations didn't even last one year.

Since I landed in vietnam in 1966, and didn't leave until early in 1969, we would have had to have been there at the same time.

In closing Nothing you type impresses me since I see you are
a lier. If we was there the sametime you don't know me, and
I don't know you. So come up with some new game.

I had no intention of trying to impress you. Or anyone else. I asked because I wondered if we were anywhere at the same time. Over the years, I have met people online who were in close proximity to me during my time over there. Your reluctance to say where you were, and when, suggests to me that you don't want to talk because you might not know enough about the place and time to talk with me about it.

By the way, I didn't call you a liar, or even suggest that you were a liar. I asked a question because I was genuinely interested.

So, curious animal that I am, I wonder. Palerider mentions being in Vietnam, but says little to nothing about his activities here and he gets jumped on for being a braggart. Ghostdog goes off, all but yells that he's some sort of special forces guy, a walking weapan yada yada in Vietnam and no one jumps on him for bragging?

Eh...interesting.

So, curious animal that I am, I wonder. Palerider mentions being in Vietnam, but says little to nothing about his activities here and he gets jumped on for being a braggart. Ghostdog goes off, all but yells that he's some sort of special forces guy, a walking weapan yada yada in Vietnam and no one jumps on him for bragging?

Eh...interesting.

Seems that "attacking palerider" is right up there with "making fun of Roker" on the list of things to do around here when none of the conversations are really moving forward.

By the way, palerider, it's good to see that you made another new friend. And to GhostDog and all the rest who are following that line of reasoning...I suggest you get out to the library or a book store and pick up Tim O'Brien's amazing The Things They Carried. It might just be the best book you ever read.

Werbung:
Back