Write-In Hillary Clinton

Sihouette

I've been hearing a lot lately about a movement to have Obama and McCain defectors join the still-thriving throngs of Hillary Clinton supporters in a protest this Fall. It's called "Write-In Hillary Clinton."

To my knowledge she has nothing to do with it. It was spawned out of a growing fear that Clinton's landslide success with the primaries near the end signalled a turnabout in voter sentiment, despite Obama doing well in the initial primaries (I even voted for him and now want nothing to do with him). Concerned people from all walks of life think the choice between Obama, who will likely be shoved forward as the "official" democratic candidate, and his rival the Bush/Cheney/Big Oil stooge McCain, is no choice at all.

Write-In Hillary Clinton further represents the voices of the millions who feel disenfranchised, fearful and impotent to affect the outcome of elections, even in spite of Hillary winning the most primary votes in US History. She is our martyr and even if she herself came out and denounced this drive I and millions of others would still cast a write-in vote for her over Obama or McCain.

Let's face it. If we did elect her from our grassroots revolt, I doubt she would turn down the win.

At any rate it's our protest. It's our way of making our voices heard even when GOP/Big Media sexism, Obama's silent assent to same and hand-picked "super"delegates want to tie our mouths shut and order us to vote for their chronically hamstringed and patently unqualified candidate. I'm sick of being ordered around by suits and told I must be "loyal", fall in line or be cast out. :mad:

Werbung:
This is a great idea. Everyone should untie and write-in Hilliary Clinton! :D

OK. Good. It would be helpful if anyone is interested, to do a pyramid email. Just tell people why you think Hillary Clinton is the best one for the job. Remind them of nefarious things Obama has done, like exterminate his minority progressive running mates in the Chicago election and how McCain has ties to Big Oil through Bush/Cheney..

Things like that, a personal message and then ask them to do the same to 100 of their contacts and tell those contacts to do the same, etc.

This is how landslides are born.

OK. Good. It would be helpful if anyone is interested, to do a pyramid email. Just tell people why you think Hillary Clinton is the best one for the job. Remind them of nefarious things Obama has done, like exterminate his minority progressive running mates in the Chicago election and how McCain has ties to Big Oil through Bush/Cheney..

Things like that, a personal message and then ask them to do the same to 100 of their contacts and tell those contacts to do the same, etc.

I tell people if they are disgusted with Obama but can not stand the Idea of voting for McCain then write her name in.

But if they cant stand Obama and want to do what ever there is possible to stop him, then they have to vote for McCain.

It just depends on the person, many Hillary supporters do not want McCain but they dont want Obama more so they will vote McCain, some dont care so they write in her name.

To Conservatives the same thing, If you cant stand to vote for McCain then write in Bob Barr or something, but If you cant stand the idea of Obama more, then plug your nose and vote McCain.

A landslide in favor of a write in candidate? Yeah, ok. Oh geez.

NEWFLASH: The wicked witch is dead (at least for this cycle)

It might be a good idea if you pulled yourself out of your denial and faced the facts....there are only 2 candidates that have a chance of being the next POTUS. Choose Obama, McCain or stay home but please stop whining.

Oh man... this could be bad. We had the issue that issue with the butterfly ballots... do you think they'll know how to write in Hilliary Clintin? Maybe we need to give intruction on how to do that. Maybe send out free pensils with hilliary's name on them so they can spell it right. You never know what that vast right wing conspiracy people might do.

A landslide in favor of a write in candidate? Yeah, ok. Oh geez.

NEWFLASH: The wicked witch is dead (at least for this cycle)

It might be a good idea if you pulled yourself out of your denial and faced the facts....there are only 2 candidates that have a chance of being the next POTUS. Choose Obama, McCain or stay home but please stop whining.

If people want to write in her name then they should. I know of two people that are for sure writing her name in. They are true blue Democrats and can not vote for Obama but do not want to vote for McCain, so they are writing her name in. I know of handful’s of others who are true blue democrats and can not vote for Obama but don't want to write in her name because they really and truly do not want someone they feel is reckless and dangerous in the white house so they are going vote McCain to try and help stop Obama.

Both are acceptable.

If people want to write in her name then they should. I know of two people that are for sure writing her name in. They are true blue Democrats and can not vote for Obama but do not want to vote for McCain, so they are writing her name in. I know of handful’s of others who are true blue democrats and can not vote for Obama but don't want to write in her name because they really and truly do not want someone they feel is reckless and dangerous in the white house so they are going vote McCain to try and help stop Obama.

Both are acceptable.

Definition of "true blue" thanks to Dictionary.com

unwaveringly loyal or faithful; staunch; unchangingly true.

Sorry, but a "true blue Democrat" does not vote for a Republican. They may have formerly been Democrats, but they, after voting Republican, no longer fit that definition.

Definition of "true blue" thanks to Dictionary.com

Sorry, but a "true blue Democrat" does not vote for a Republican. They may have formerly been Democrats, but they, after voting Republican, no longer fit that definition.

OK let me re frame this

They WERE true blue :) the people I am talking about have never voted for anyone but a democrat their whole lives.

I've been hearing a lot lately about a movement to have Obama and McCain defectors join the still-thriving throngs of Hillary Clinton supporters in a protest this Fall. It's called "Write-In Hillary Clinton."

To my knowledge she has nothing to do with it. It was spawned out of a growing fear that Clinton's landslide success with the primaries near the end signalled a turnabout in voter sentiment, despite Obama doing well in the initial primaries (I even voted for him and now want nothing to do with him). Concerned people from all walks of life think the choice between Obama, who will likely be shoved forward as the "official" democratic candidate, and his rival the Bush/Cheney/Big Oil stooge McCain, is no choice at all.

Write-In Hillary Clinton further represents the voices of the millions who feel disenfranchised, fearful and impotent to affect the outcome of elections, even in spite of Hillary winning the most primary votes in US History. She is our martyr and even if she herself came out and denounced this drive I and millions of others would still cast a write-in vote for her over Obama or McCain.

Let's face it. If we did elect her from our grassroots revolt, I doubt she would turn down the win.

At any rate it's our protest. It's our way of making our voices heard even when GOP/Big Media sexism, Obama's silent assent to same and hand-picked "super"delegates want to tie our mouths shut and order us to vote for their chronically hamstringed and patently unqualified candidate. I'm sick of being ordered around by suits and told I must be "loyal", fall in line or be cast out. :mad:

Sounds great!
I'm surprised tho, that an Obama voter feels disenfrachised as you say you feel.
I was banned from a forum for bringing up all the crap that Obama says during his campaing. Most of the people there were Obama followers and no matter how clear I presented all the videos and press releases about Obama they decided to attack me instead of arguing about the issues.

Anyways, I hope Hillary runs independent... :cool:

Sounds great!
I'm surprised tho, that an Obama voter feels disenfrachised as you say you feel.
I was banned from a forum for bringing up all the crap that Obama says during his campaing. Most of the people there were Obama followers and no matter how clear I presented all the videos and press releases about Obama they decided to attack me instead of arguing about the issues.
Anyways, I hope Hillary runs independent... :cool:

Did they call you a racist or insinuate you were racist for not liking him? That is what I have found happens first and foremost.

OK, and here are some folks who WERE Republicans, but have now seen the light and the need for real change.

Republicans for Obama

I never said there are not republicans who like Obama, there are all kinds of poeple who do and all kinds of people who don't.

I was just replying to the person who made the thread, that some will want to write in Hillary and some will want to defeat Obama by voting for McCain. Not because they like McCain but because they want to defeat Obama.

If there is a republican out there who gets a thrill up his leg over Obama, he should vote Obama and no one should be critical of him for it.

Just like no one should be critical of someone who would rather vote for McCain or write in Hillary.

I never said there are not republicans who like Obama, there are all kinds of poeple who do and all kinds of people who don't.

I was just replying to the person who made the thread, that some will want to write in Hillary and some will want to defeat Obama by voting for McCain. Not because they like McCain but because they want to defeat Obama.

If there is a republican out there who gets a thrill up his leg over Obama, he should vote Obama and no one should be critical of him for it.

Just like no one should be critical of someone who would rather vote for McCain or write in Hillary.

Those are all nice sentiments...for church. This however is a political forum, we're supposed to be critical of each other, otherwise there is very little debate.

Werbung:
Back