You Cannot Help the Poor by Destroying the Rich

Uhm, we already told them that. Guess what, they all went to China and Mexico. And it worked for them because of our open market and trade policies.

Careful what you wish for.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Where on EARTH do you get your information?

What do you think NAFTA did? What do you think corporate welfare did for corporations from the moment Reagan bailed out Iaccoca's incompetency with Chrysler and gave that corporation YOUR tax dollars to go to Canada?

What do you think wages dropped when Reagan busted unions?

Clinton TAXED businesses and we had job growth in this nation. Bush de-regulated EVERYTHING AND threw the International gas prices on the stock market futures.

You really need to educate yourself before you throw this nation further down the outhouse.

Werbung:
Regardless, if people make peaceful, honest, voluntary contracts with each other, it's none of your damn business what they do.

I agree with you that stock brokers don't produce anything of value, but the vast majority of workers are not innovators. The people that have the ideas and take the risks to start new businesses also deserve a great deal of credit.

You're wrong...if they are gouging me so they get their 4th home in Dubhai paid for, it's not fair. IT's MY natural resources they are using and they are "speculating" what I will pay for it.

Man, you are clueless about the stock market and business.

Anyone here have an education beyond Limbaugh, O'Reilly and Hannity?

Werbung:
You're wrong...if they are gouging me so they get their 4th home in Dubhai paid for, it's not fair. IT's MY natural resources they are using and they are "speculating" what I will pay for it.

Man, you are clueless about the stock market and business.

Anyone here have an education beyond Limbaugh, O'Reilly and Hannity?

I suppose your education level has reached the point where you cannot properly spell Dubai.

I am not sure how you are going to argue that the oil they pump out of the Middle East is somehow "your" resources, but I am all ears.

Back