You Grocery Bill is getting expensive

That is very ambitious and idealistic. You cannot make up of years of ignoring their teachers and years of video games in a few posts. Likewise, you cannot not impart years worth of experiences in a few posts. That is what living, collage, and high school are for.

Go ahead...give your idealism a try on this kid.

The number of mature posters appears to greatly outnumber the number of immature posters.

How many posts will an immature poster read in a year?

What will the cumulative effect of that be?

What will it be if those who are more mature are compassionate and gentle with that person while at the same time apply undeniable logic to the things they say?

Everyone wants to appear smart. I have seen immature posters argue tooth and nail some inane point. And then later when they have forgotten who said what, they repeat, as if it were their own, the good arguments of the other.

Werbung:
The number of mature posters appears to greatly outnumber the number of immature posters.
For now. But if they are encouraged, tolerated this board could quickly turn into a frequent flier club for sub-adults. This board could rapidly go down hill, quality wise.
How many posts will an immature poster read in a year?
What difference does it make?
What will the cumulative effect of that be?
It is not a matter of how many they read, but how many they will post. The cumulative effect will be my first response above.
What will it be if those who are more mature are compassionate and gentle with that person while at the same time apply undeniable logic to the things they say?
I think that this board was established with adult posters in mind. I come here for the intelligent posts from adults... I do not go on the juvenile boards. Some of the posts by the juveniles are so doltish that there is not way to respond with "undeniable logic to the things they say..." In any event, that is not why I am here. I offer you a chance to change my mind however, just work your magic on you-know-who. Go ahead, show us how it is done.

Werbung:
Back