A New Black Perspective

So if we are simply going based on Senate experience, McCain wins it hands down.

I don't know that is necessarily true. You could be in the Senate too long. Got too cozy with Lobbyists. Degraded your core positions to the point of going 180 on all of them. Perhaps been a member of the Keating 5 scandal.

Experience can be a good thing but there's also that old thing about absolute power corrupting absolutely.

It's a combination of enough experience to get started. The intelligence and research skills to pick good staff and make informed decisions and not the least of all the temperament to be calm steady & rational.

That's Senator Obama.

Werbung:
Judging from your previous posts, I'd guess that by "last" you mean chronologically, and not least likely.

If you mean the latter, then you're correct.

Simply AMAZING how you can mentally brush away the known facts. :rolleyes: Discrimination against whites, in particular white males, is an institutionalized reality in nearly every university, commercial firm, and government entity in the US, yet the Orwellian lib brain just doublethinks it away. It's the same as if you said "grass doesn't grow anywhere in the US". :D

Barack Obama is going to be a bitter disappointment and setback for black-americans concerned with being taken seriously as top leaders in the future.

Mark my words.

You heard it here first.

Werbung:
Barack Obama is going to be a bitter disappointment and setback for black-americans concerned with being taken seriously as top leaders in the future.

Mark my words.

You heard it here first.

You were smart to get out 8 days before the Convention. That move saves you a lot of embarrassment. It was a good choice.;)

Back