Andre Bauer

Werbung:
What did poor Americans do before welfare programs (see the Costliest War thread). They must have died in the streets all across America from 1782 to 1964. Millions must have died of hunger on the scale of Stalin's murderous rampage in the Ukraine...

but...but...but...why did I not learn this is government school?

So, thinks the unthinking liberal.

What did poor Americans do before welfare programs (see the Costliest War thread). They must have died in the streets all across America from 1782 to 1964. Millions must have died of hunger on the scale of Stalin's murderous rampage in the Ukraine...

but...but...but...why did I not learn this is government school?

So, thinks the unthinking liberal.

Prior to LBJ charity was the norm for addressing the needs of the less fortuante and as you point out, it was pretty effective. Since LBJ a boatload of tax dollars have been thrown at this to no effect leaving charity to continue to attack the problem with fewer dollars to do it.

But when your side is documented as being less charitable there is no way to view this as anything other than a government matter.

You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply.

Is this the question you want me to answer either true or false? That would depend on how you define the word "problem".

If you view the existence of the animal or person as a problem, then the answer is true. If, on the other hand, you value the lives of animals and/or people, then the answer is false.

You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply.

Is this the question you want me to answer either true or false? That would depend on how you define the word "problem".

If you view the existence of the animal or person as a problem, then the answer is true. If, on the other hand, you value the lives of animals and/or people, then the answer is false.

The problem is, quite obviously, that they have not obtained their own food supply.

try harder.

Given the dimentions of my spare tire, you are clearly wrong.
Oh? You get your own water?

You don't think that your food supply is facilitated by the government?

Shall I count the ways your spare tire has grown because the government made it easier to fill your pie-hole?

You refused to debate after repeated attempts preferring to just invent meaningless tangents. It just becomes boring and adds no vlaue to the thread or board.
I don't think that pointing out you're food supply is supported and enhanced by the efforts of our government is a meaningless tangent.

Somehow, you only seem to acknowledge other peoples needs as wasteful... and not your own.

Why is that DT?

Werbung:
You refused to debate after repeated attempts preferring to just invent meaningless tangents.
Mental note: when at a loss as to how to deal with an argument, conservatives fall back by describing logic as "rhetoric" or "meaningless".

Back