Andre Bauer

citizenzen

The current lieutenant governor of South Carolina and republican candidate for the governor's office, and in a recent town hall meeting said this about government help for poor people...

"My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals," Bauer said during a town hall meeting, as the Greenville News reported over the weekend. "You know why? Because they breed. You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think too much further than that. And so what you've got to do is you've got to curtail that type of behavior. They don't know any better."

Thoughts?

Werbung:
The current lieutenant governor of South Carolina and republican candidate for the governor's office, and in a recent town hall meeting said this about government help for poor people...
"My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals," Bauer said during a town hall meeting, as the Greenville News reported over the weekend. "You know why? Because they breed. You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think too much further than that. And so what you've got to do is you've got to curtail that type of behavior. They don't know any better."
Thoughts?

true but non-PC

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin Franklin

And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.
How many lives are you willing to sacrifice on this little experiment?

There is no level too loathsome for republicans to stoop these days.

How many lives are you willing to sacrifice on this little experiment?
It is not government role to provide: to each according to his need, from each according to his ability. Government's role is to secure our rights, not to violate them in the name of the "common good", not to violate the rights of some for the benefit of others. It is neither practical nor moral to replace volition with force.

Thoughts?
That mind set would do well in the ever present 'CAST SYSTEM' in India, why the racial balance for qualifying for: jobs, college applications had to be changed so that America would include more race specific applications so that we would be more than a pure Lilly white work force. But just because we set guidelines, does not an ignorance quit breeding among the riff-raff...ideologies just keep getting repeated from one generation to another! :mad:

Werbung:
Back