Anthony Weiner Twitter Photo scandal

SEE I WAS RIGHT!!! NBC,CBS ABC,CNN & MSNBC have forgoten all about Anthony Weiner. But what if this was a Republican?? Remember Mark Sanford eh?
Um.. He's on CNN right now. He's probably on every other network as well, but I can only watch one at a time.

Werbung:
But he wasnt on CNN or MSNBC yesterday or the day before or even after that. But if this was a Republican it will be on All the networks everyday for a whole month.Just like Mark Stanford was.

yea because without him, I am sure the media would have just not covered it right?

And he has not refused to let anyone look into it...just just did not ask the FBI to...anyone with half a brain should be able to look at the story and just apply some logic and see that it was a hack job...do we really think he would be so dumb as to sit and take a pic of his junk and send it to a chick ( who again has said that she knew right away it was a hacker, who had been harassing her before) on his personal account knowing in a way that it would be visible for all to see? There is not a Republican in the house or senate that dumb in my view and I doubt even less he is. The only logical way to really believe he sent it, is to do so simply because you want to believe it.

Yes we do think that Weiner is that dumb, and he just admitted it.

What say you, PFOS? Cat got your tongue now? :D

But he wasnt on CNN or MSNBC yesterday or the day before or even after that. But if this was a Republican it will be on All the networks everyday for a whole month.Just like Mark Stanford was.
It's still on the networks.

Maybe they think he's a Republican.

Or, maybe the "The press is picking on poor, downtrodden Republicans" is just a kind of rant radio talking point that has come to be believed.

Or, maybe the "The press is picking on poor, downtrodden Republicans" is just a kind of rant radio talking point that has come to be believed.

Bias is real but not complete. The press does still like to get the scoop, or put out the most sensational news, or pick on people of any party who are not the favorites.

Even the favorites will have a degree of negative stories picked up by the msm.

So what is happening in this case? Is MSNBC telling the story but downplaying it? Is Fox telling the story but playing it up?

As near as I can tell the current stories all treat him the same but a few days ago there was a great polar difference in coverage.

Bias is real but not complete. The press does still like to get the scoop, or put out the most sensational news, or pick on people of any party who are not the favorites.

Even the favorites will have a degree of negative stories picked up by the msm.

So what is happening in this case? Is MSNBC telling the story but downplaying it? Is Fox telling the story but playing it up?

As near as I can tell the current stories all treat him the same but a few days ago there was a great polar difference in coverage.

I haven't seen MSNBC. CNN is covering the story pretty well, and is NBC. I'm sure that before the declaration of guilt, FOX wanted him to be guilty, MSNBC wanted him to be innocent, and CNN wasn't sure, but that's just based on their biases and could be wrong. I didn't pay that much attention to the story before he came clean. I really bought the "hacked account" story, as it didn't seem possible that anyone who could do anything so stupid and juvenile as to twitter his manhood on the internet could be smart enough to be elected to Congress. I should have known better, but the story was just so bizarre that it didn't seem possible.

I haven't seen MSNBC. CNN is covering the story pretty well, and is NBC. I'm sure that before the declaration of guilt, FOX wanted him to be guilty, MSNBC wanted him to be innocent, and CNN wasn't sure, but that's just based on their biases and could be wrong. I didn't pay that much attention to the story before he came clean. I really bought the "hacked account" story, as it didn't seem possible that anyone who could do anything so stupid and juvenile as to twitter his manhood on the internet could be smart enough to be elected to Congress. I should have known better, but the story was just so bizarre that it didn't seem possible.

I'm with you, PLC. I figured it was a "hack job" also, and I gave "Oscar Meyer" the benefit of the doubt. I too figured that NOBODY could be that stupid or believe he was so entitled. But, I was wrong. Weiner is a dick. :eek:

Now that the TRUTH is being revealed, Weiner needs to take his namesake and go home. He needs to resign, but since he is a Democrat he'll either not resign or he will resign with the promise of his own talk show on CNN or MSNBC.

I'm with you, PLC. I figured it was a "hack job" also, and I gave "Oscar Meyer" the benefit of the doubt. I too figured that NOBODY could be that stupid or believe he was so entitled. But, I was wrong. Weiner is a dick. :eek:

Now that the TRUTH is being revealed, Weiner needs to take his namesake and go home. He needs to resign, but since he is a Democrat he'll either not resign or he will resign with the promise of his own talk show on CNN or MSNBC.

yes, he's a dick (pun?)

Because he's a congressman, he won't step down easily. Maybe the ethics committee investigation that has been called for will change his mind. Maybe the voters of his district will make up his mind for him. If not, then our political system is even more screwed up than I thought, and that was pretty screwed up.

It's been on all the networks. The idea that the networks and news channels don't cover ANY scandal that comes up is just ridiculous. The networks LIKE RATINGS.

OK so I am back...like a few others of you, I though that the only logical thing here was the hacked account...as I though you would have to be really stupid to do what he did...republican or Dem....but yep I was wrong, I guess he did have that level of stupidity.

But fact is he did not break any laws, and I would not really call it cheating...but I would not say its good for your marriage and I would say see some counseling...but not sure its a end job thing...like I have said before...its going to come down more to the lie then the act...just like with republicans its the Hypocrisy not the act of cheating that is the bigger political issue.

But yep I was wrong...he was a complete idiot in this case.

PS for the few times I watched any News while In DC, MSNBC was covering the story evrytime I turned the tv on...

Werbung:
OK so I am back...like a few others of you, I though that the only logical thing here was the hacked account...as I though you would have to be really stupid to do what he did...republican or Dem....but yep I was wrong, I guess he did have that level of stupidity.

But fact is he did not break any laws, and I would not really call it cheating...but I would not say its good for your marriage and I would say see some counseling...but not sure its a end job thing...like I have said before...its going to come down more to the lie then the act...just like with republicans its the Hypocrisy not the act of cheating that is the bigger political issue.

But yep I was wrong...he was a complete idiot in this case.

PS for the few times I watched any News while In DC, MSNBC was covering the story evrytime I turned the tv on...

This kind of behavior is NEVER justified, regardless of what political party the perpetrator belongs to.

We all now know that Weiner is a LIAR, not only to his constituents in New York City, but to his wife and his family.

Whether or not Weiner broke the law is irrelevent. And expecting the VOTERS to decide Weiner's fate next year is historically not a good resolution to this "problem".

Weiner has no honor. Weiner has no integrity. Weiner is an egomaniac. Don't expect Weiner to suddenly do something honorable and resign.

Vitter should have resigned. Sanford should have resigned. Ensign should have resigned sooner. Clinton should have resigned. There are plenty of names out there who didn't do the honorable thing, and betrayed their families and their constituents.

Back