Berg claims he has affidavit & tape of Obamas Grandmother stating he was born in Keny

Petunia

This broke on Michael Savages show, this site has the MP3, although I have a feeling by moring it will be all over the place..

http://themountainsage.wordpress.co...rah-obama-reveals-barack-obama-born-in-kenya/

Phil Berg says Sarah Obama reveals Barack Obama born in Kenya

Phil Berg, in an interview on the Michael Savage radio show (tonight at 6:30 p.m.), stated he has an affidavit from and a tape of Sarah Obama, Barack Obama’s paternal grandmother, saying she was in the delivery room when Barack was born IN KENYA.

Werbung:
Re: Berg claims he has affidavit & tape of Obamas Grandmother stating he was born in

It will be a fake, just like the lawyer and his client the useless Hillary Clinton who wants Obama to fail so she can be the candidate in 4 years.

Comrade Stalin

Re: Berg claims he has affidavit & tape of Obamas Grandmother stating he was born in

This broke on Michael Savages show, this site has the MP3, although I have a feeling by moring it will be all over the place..

http://themountainsage.wordpress.co...rah-obama-reveals-barack-obama-born-in-kenya/

Phil Berg says Sarah Obama reveals Barack Obama born in Kenya

Phil Berg, in an interview on the Michael Savage radio show (tonight at 6:30 p.m.), stated he has an affidavit from and a tape of Sarah Obama, Barack Obama’s paternal grandmother, saying she was in the delivery room when Barack was born IN KENYA.

And your point is??????????

This is why most undecideds are leaning towards Obama, instead of discussing an issue and making a positive contribution to a debate, every rep wants to fabricate a fallacy, or create mud to sling.

This is just another example of the increasing desperation of the republicans.

And interestingly it seems that they are unaware of how it is now backfiring.

This is just another example of the increasing desperation of the republicans.

And interestingly it seems that they are unaware of how it is now backfiring.

its been an issue for a very long time that the man you worship, your messiah has refused to give access to just about everything from his birth certificate to his college papers and just about everything in between

it has nothing to do with anything except for people have a right to know about these things before we vote

but because there are so many obama loving zombies out there who can do nothing but chant yes we can, and change they wont hold their man child god to the same standards as any other candidate and some of us are sick of it.

this issue is old and yet unresolved and we have a right to bring it up in hopes that it can get resolved

And your point is??????????

This is why most undecideds are leaning towards Obama, instead of discussing an issue and making a positive contribution to a debate, every rep wants to fabricate a fallacy, or create mud to sling.

the point is we Americans have a right to know about the man who might be president

we have a right to his medical records, school records, birth certificate records
all of it

it is as much of an issue as anything else you might just be able to see it if you pretend its mccain holding back all this issue or pretend that Messiah Obama has an R behind his name instead of a D

Werbung:

I have to admit, even though I do not like Obama one bit, and feel he is completely unqualified for the position, I ignored all of the claims about his birth certificate and Phil Berg crap I'd been hearing. You know how rumors get started. Well, I finally decided to look into MYSELF, and I was shocked. I listened to the interview on Michael Savage. I then found Obama's affiliations with the Black Panthers, Farrakahn, etc. BO has refused to open his college records. Why? And why has the media not looked into this? And if it's BS, as so many people claim, why isn't he giving up his actual birth certificate and not a COLB? Why won't he open his college records? What's in there? It seems everyone's so concerned about Sarah Palin's $150,000 wardrobe and "Troopergate", or McCain's age and skin cancer, to see what is really going on. Are people REALLY that blinded by Obama? Yeah, I read the birth announcement in the HI newspaper, and my answer is, my sister was born in IN, yet her birth was announced in a NJ newspaper. Why? Because we lived in IN and my grandparents lived in NJ. Does that mean she was actually born in NJ and NOT IN?? Why not put this to rest and show us your birth certificate?

Back