Bill Clinton slams the GOP

Popeye

Listen to him tell it like it is....

“I find it amazing that the Republicans who doubled the debt of the country in eight years and produced no new jobs doing it, gave us an economic record that was totally bereft of any productive result are now criticizing him for spending money”

Werbung:
Listen to him tell it like it is....

“I find it amazing that the Republicans who doubled the debt of the country in eight years and produced no new jobs doing it, gave us an economic

I find it amazing that Barack Hussein Obama has trippled our deficit in 2 weeks...:mad:

I find it amazing that Barack Hussein Obama has trippled our deficit in 2 weeks...:mad:

Under your hero, George Bush, the national debt grew to over 10 trillion...It's not surprising that you would have no comment on that, instead focusing on Obama..well, maybe it's not so surprising, after all you are a Republican.

Under your hero, George Bush, the national debt grew to over 10 trillion...It's not surprising that you would have no comment on that, instead focusing on Obama..well, maybe it's not so surprising, after all you are a Republican.

is that your best come back?

There's a reason why everyone here thinks you're the clown of the site...

Ugh

just put him on ignore

they should make it where when you have someone on ignore you cant even see their words when others reply to their posts.

trust me, life is better when you use the ignore button :) but it doesnt work for Mods, I already tried :)

St. Bill's given his Blessing.

:p
"The public, I think, will support him at least for a year in trying to work these things out,” Clinton said. He’s been very straightforward in saying it might take as much as two years for the economy to get in gear again. My instinct is it will happen a little quicker than that.”

BE there.....TONITE!!!!!!!

:p

Obama is a Joke.

We had to hurry up and sign a bill with no one really knowing what's in the bill or what the outcome will be. Hurry hurry hurry...

But wait, I am going to wait 4 days until I sign it.

This is insanity.

Werbung:
Back